Contributor

Getting in touch with a host

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Mary Beth Roe?  I have left two messages on her facebook page but no reponse.  Maybe somehere can help.  I have both of her cookbooks and in the second one there is a recipe for New York Cheesecake (page 174).  There are two columns for the ingredients and each columns lists 4 eggs for a total of 8.  Does anyone know if that is correct or a misprint.  Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Getting in touch with a host

Can't help you with the egg question but what a lucky person to jave MBRs two books. I have been trying for years to find them somewhere. I think QVC should bring them back. Good luck with the recipe.

Honored Contributor

I don't think she responds to questions on her blog.  Maybe she doesn't respond on FB either.

Honored Contributor

Have you checked the publisher's website for an errata for the cookbook?

Knitting pattern books and magazines often publish erratas to correct mistakes found in the original book that were not corrected before printing. My aunt used to work as an editor for a company that did craft and cooking books and magazines (including Taste of Home) and says that cookbooks also have errata sheets.

Trusted Contributor

You may wish to post your question in either the Kitchen or Recipes forum.  I know a number of posters there have mentioned her books and recipes ovef the years, so there may be someone there who is familiar with the recipes.

Respected Contributor

@AuntJudyQ wrote:

Can't help you with the egg question but what a lucky person to jave MBRs two books. I have been trying for years to find them somewhere. I think QVC should bring them back. Good luck with the recipe.

You can find MBR's cookbooks over on Amazon.

Valued Contributor

Hi - I have written to Antonella and Jane through their Q emails, and received lovely responses from both.  I also wrote Jill, but never received a response.  Smiling Face With Open Mouth and Smiling EyesAnyway, give that a try and see how you do!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:
You can find MBR's cookbooks over on Amazon.

I'm surprised her books aren't sold on Q.

Honored Contributor

looks like they got rid of the "meet the hosts" page that included an email address for contact.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

you may want to "page" a forum worker here OR put the question on the main qvc page. sometimes the social media employees will follow up with you or leave you there email address to contact them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein