Valued Contributor

Re: Getting in touch with a host

Yeah, the "meet the hosts" page is still there, but it looks like they removed the email addresses.  Bummer!  They now just give you links to their social media accounts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Yeah, the "meet the hosts" page is still there, but it looks like they removed the email addresses.  Bummer!  They now just give you links to their social media accounts.

it is totally different and not even called "meet the hosts" anymore......it is now called "follow our community".....yes, with links to facebook......and i believe most of them have a twitter account and instagram accounts. not all though are overly active. they dont even have their bios posted anymore.

http://gather.qvc.com/meet/?pageSize=96&viewType=gallery

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I went in through the "About Us" link where it still says "Meet the Hosts."  But it's the same result, as you said. 

Contributor

Thank you everyone for your replies.  Going to post on the kitchen page maybe someone there knows the answer.  I was able to get the books on Amazon from a used seller.  Thanks again everyone.