Super Contributor

On a good note Alberti has been doing a great job hosting last night--this morning. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Oh but wait...there is one clothes designer on today who never seems to skip a beat.

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 Affinity Diamond pieces.   One is the sterling ring with the round setting of blue stones.    Very nice.    Also ordered the matching earrings, square style J291636.   But I received the ovals, J291637.   The inner package was  incorrectly labled, it wasn't the "pickers" fault.

They are probably going back, don't want the hassle of trying to get the right product.    Good grief, I ordered TWO items!   I guess I'm lucky to get anything at all!

Frequent Contributor

Not for me at all 😟. I'm not a fan of jewelry especially gold.

Respected Contributor

The last three pieces of jewelry I purchased all fell apart. I bought the Extraordinary Life set of 3 bracelets and all of the charm's broke off while I was still paying ez pay! I had also ordered 2 sterling silver charm bracelets and they both broke. QVC's quality has gone way down and their prices are high for jewelry that is poorly made. I no longer rush to buy jewelry or clothes from the Q anymore due to the lack of what they claim to stand for QUALITY!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

The last three pieces of jewelry I purchased all fell apart. I bought the Extraordinary Life set of 3 bracelets and all of the charm's broke off while I was still paying ez pay! I had also ordered 2 sterling silver charm bracelets and they both broke. QVC's quality has gone way down and their prices are high for jewelry that is poorly made. I no longer rush to buy jewelry or clothes from the Q anymore due to the lack of what they claim to stand for QUALITY!

Ita @hsawaknow. Their jewelry isn't what it used to be.