Honored Contributor

Thank goodness QVC is finally having a day devoted to items that don't interest me. My husband is happy and my credit card is taking a 24-hour siesta!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Jewelry was the only thing I bought when I first found QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Technically it's 21 hours on air.  Don't be surprised if Gem Day is history next year- some partial day designer events may continue, but all other 24-hour jewelry events have been summarily cancelled.

Valued Contributor

I agree, they have the worst gem jewelry I have ever seen, it's so old fashioned and cheep looking.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thank goodness QVC is finally having a day devoted to items that don't interest me. My husband is happy and my credit card is taking a 24-hour siesta!!

@SurferWife I agree.  I have no interest in this because they offer no incentives to buy. I get better deals buying jewelry from Evine.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife I agree.  I have no interest in this because they offer no incentives to buy. I get better deal buying jewelry from Evine.

I agree SurferWife.  I have watched off and on and I have not seen any incentives.  I was shocked  at how much the Special is.  When I saw the picture of the rings I thought they were cute and then I saw the price.  I agree about Evine.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately for the Q, I imagine they've lost many jewelry shoppers to Evine and HSN while peddling the bronzo, especially Evine where they dare to have some innovative and imaginative designs.  QVC always does what's "safe" so they sell stuff that's old fashioned and stodgy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I disagree with some of the comments here.  Other networks often overinflate their prices so their "sales" look great....evine has become famous for that.  I'm enjoying some of the Q's broader choices in exotic stones and stones set in 14k...they're making a better effort than in recent years past.  Their more sizable precious gemstones beat the other networks that sell chips of these.

It's like anything you buy anywhere -- you've got to root around for the best value and loupe the heck out of what you buy.    

Honored Contributor

Grateful I bought "in the day", have some beautiful 14 and 18 kt gold pieces I would NEVER pay the current price for.  Haven't seen similar in years   except in Italy.

I don't wear silver, or plate, or bozo, I mean bronzo.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Grateful I bought "in the day", have some beautiful 14 and 18 kt gold pieces I would NEVER pay the current price for.  Haven't seen similar in years   except in Italy.

I don't wear silver, or plate, or bozo, I mean bronzo.

I'm with you, I'm a gold gal.   I have found a few good deals (mostly on Evine) the last few years but I'm happy I bought years ago when Q was really a good gold retailer.  Now most of their stuff is cheap and flimsy.   But at least they aren't offering all opaque, rock looking stones this time.  

If you want good gold at reasonable prices, check out sarrafdotcom.