Respected Contributor

No- These are business strategies- All businesses use buyer incentives- 

Honored Contributor

@CTinRI wrote:

Anyone else feel "duped" by free shipping days and not refund of sipping charges for things you have purchased during the week directly before the free shipping day? It's a very shady practive on QVC's part. I suppose the lesson learned is not to purchase anything until there is a free shipping event. 

@CTinRI.  Are you serious?  Heck no!  What in the world is shady?  If you don't like the rules, shop elsewhere.  See if Macy's  will give you sale prices for something you purchased a week before the sale started.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@CTinRI :  No I don't feel duped and you shouldn't either.

Thats kinda nit picking...

Trusted Contributor

Definitely don't feel duped.  Free shipping is an entirely different thing than a sale price adjustment.  It's meant to drive sales during the event, not lose revenue by going back a week and refunding thousands of shipping charges.  

Respected Contributor
A couple of advantages to ordering from QVC is no annual membership to get free shipping and no required purchase amount to qualify.
Occasional Contributor

As a. matter of fact, Macy's (Walmart, Kohl's =60 days) will give you the sale price within 30 days of purchase. 

Occasional Contributor

I think my using the word duped wa sa little strong. I realize they are running a business. I a business degree so I truly get it. I was thinking from the customer POV. Thanks for your reply.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, that was my point. thanks for articulating a little better than myself. I comepletely agree.

Honored Contributor

@CTinRI Then shop at those places. The Q will get along find without you. You are very unrealistic about how a business operates.