Honored Contributor

Re: For those of you that watch Southern Charm

It's hard to believe that T Rav was the treasurer of the State...what a waste!!!

Of course he won on the ticket with another guy famous for his carousing.

It was obvious the relationship with Kathryn wasn't going to work out. I read that he is quoted as saying she got pregnant on their first date!!!

And she had been with his two good friends that month too. I assume he had a paternity test done.

VERY messed up people...

Respected Contributor

I don't like Patricia or Whitney. Her better-than-everyone attitude drives me crazy. I can't stand that type of thing. If she's so concerned about Kathryn doing things correctly, why doesn't she get up off her lazy b u t t and offer to mentor her, instead of trashing her all the time. Oh, wait, that right.....that's because she has "The Help" for things like that. Whitney just comes across as a little mama's boy creeper. Don't like him or trust him at all. I LOVE Cameron. She is adorable!! And has a good head on her shoulders. I agree with what she said about working even though she's married to a dr. You never know what can happen. Love the cotedetexas blog. I've read it off and on for a few years, and she posts some gorgeous stuff. I'll look at the link in a bit. Thanks, collie!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/24/2015 FUTURE said: I don't like Patricia or Whitney. Her better-than-everyone attitude drives me crazy. I can't stand that type of thing. If she's so concerned about Kathryn doing things correctly, why doesn't she get up off her lazy b u t t and offer to mentor her, instead of trashing her all the time. Oh, wait, that right.....that's because she has "The Help" for things like that. Whitney just comes across as a little mama's boy creeper. Don't like him or trust him at all. I LOVE Cameron. She is adorable!! And has a good head on her shoulders. I agree with what she said about working even though she's married to a dr. You never know what can happen. Love the cotedetexas blog. I've read it off and on for a few years, and she posts some gorgeous stuff. I'll look at the link in a bit. Thanks, collie!!

I totally agree with everything you said about Whitney and his mom. Whitney is a creeper for sure! I love Cameron too.

I will say, I LOVE the way Patricia decorates, I love most of what Mario Buatta does. She has great taste and I love how her designer mixes and matches patterns and textures. I look at the fabrics she uses and they are NOT cheap. I was surprised to hear she was married to Ian Flemings nephew. I can't find out who Whitneys dad is but two of her husbands were billionaires.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Shaunac said:
On 3/24/2015 shoptilyadropagain said:

I seem to recall reading here (and elsewhere) that people really like Patricia but I can't stomach this woman with her smug, "I'm better than you" attitude. Even her son gives me the heebie jeebies...there's just a strange vibe to him.

All the others in their various states of wealth appear to be more common and down to earth.

If I get time later, I'll take a look at these pictures. I've seen pictures of the interior of her house on Bravo's web site but I can't say that I'm a fan of her tastes.

I agree, Whitney does seem odd. But what I find even more odd is that hair cut he had last season. I didn't watch last year, but am into it this season and so I've been catching up on reruns. He must have found a better stylist because he does look better this season. Last season he had kind of a layered "bump it" look about him. Really, really weird. In some shots, he looked as if he had teased it up in the back, crown area. Yuck. Not a good look on a man.

Now that I know who Thomas is, I wish I would have paid more attention when he was on What What Happens Live. I had no idea who he was at the time. Maybe I'll catch a rerun in the future.

His hair always looks like he he just jumped out of bed - bed head. That's what it reminds me of. I don't know....sometimes he kind of looks dirty or something too. I don't even know how to explain it. Maybe he's just hungover lol.

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 FUTURE said: I don't like Patricia or Whitney. Her better-than-everyone attitude drives me crazy. I can't stand that type of thing. If she's so concerned about Kathryn doing things correctly, why doesn't she get up off her lazy b u t t and offer to mentor her, instead of trashing her all the time. Oh, wait, that right.....that's because she has "The Help" for things like that. Whitney just comes across as a little mama's boy creeper. Don't like him or trust him at all. I LOVE Cameron. She is adorable!! And has a good head on her shoulders. I agree with what she said about working even though she's married to a dr. You never know what can happen. Love the cotedetexas blog. I've read it off and on for a few years, and she posts some gorgeous stuff. I'll look at the link in a bit. Thanks, collie!!

Oh my gosh....a little mama's boy creeper. That is the perfect description for him! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

He is sooo strange. He seems like someone you'd find peeking through a window ha! I agree about Patricia mentoring Kathryn instead of complaining but of course she feels above that. It seems she'd be more kind since a child is involved but she's not. Cameron is a very sweet young lady. I really like her a lot. I hope you enjoy the pics. I had never heard of that blog but just happened to come across it.

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I totally agree with everything you said about Whitney and his mom. Whitney is a creeper for sure! I love Cameron too.

I will say, I LOVE the way Patricia decorates, I love most of what Mario Buatta does. She has great taste and I love how her designer mixes and matches patterns and textures. I look at the fabrics she uses and they are NOT cheap. I was surprised to hear she was married to Ian Flemings nephew. I can't find out who Whitneys dad is but two of her husbands were billionaires.

Hi Irish. Mario is definitely extremely talented. Isn't her decor French? I don't even know but it seems to be leaning in that direction. It definitely has a European feel to it. It's very classy and like a work of art.

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 shoptilyadropagain said:

I seem to recall reading here (and elsewhere) that people really like Patricia but I can't stomach this woman with her smug, "I'm better than you" attitude. Even her son gives me the heebie jeebies...there's just a strange vibe to him.

All the others in their various states of wealth appear to be more common and down to earth.

If I get time later, I'll take a look at these pictures. I've seen pictures of the interior of her house on Bravo's web site but I can't say that I'm a fan of her tastes.

ITA

I think she's witty, but I think she's extremely smug. She definitely has a haughty attitude.

She also trashes everyone behind their back--as does her son. Future..."creeper" son as you put it, LOL!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

ITA!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/24/2015 colliemom3 said:
On 3/24/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

Hi Irish. Mario is definitely extremely talented. Isn't her decor French? I don't even know but it seems to be leaning in that direction. It definitely has a European feel to it. It's very classy and like a work of art.

Hi!!! Yes, he mixes different styles. Some can be too much for me, but I do like several rooms in her house. He does English Country, French, Traditional and the man isnt' afraid to use a toile. He decorated for Jackie O too. I read an interview with him in Interior Design where he was asked where he got his style from. He said everything in his house growing up was white walls and no color and he wanted the opposite. lol!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I also found it interesting that his cousin used to be engaged to Sophia Vegara. I didn't find him all that attractive. She's now with someone else and claimed he used her to get his acting career going.

Sofia Vergara and Nick Loeb