Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those of you that watch Southern Charm

I did like her the beginning of the first season but I don't recall her being so mean and cutting, she was a character for sure but and I didn't see her being just so mean spirited.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/24/2015 colliemom3 said:

I also found it interesting that his cousin used to be engaged to Sophia Vegara. I didn't find him all that attractive. She's now with someone else and claimed he used her to get his acting career going.

Sofia Vergara and Nick Loeb

Please, she was acting before she met him. Long before. I am trying to find out who Whitneys dad is but I cannot find that info. Anyone else know?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

When is this on .... and what network?

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I did like her the beginning of the first season but I don't recall her being so mean and cutting, she was a character for sure but and I didn't see her being just so mean spirited.

She has gotten worse. I didn't really like her all that well first season either though. She tries to be funny, and it comes across as super mean spirited.

I love the house. It's gorgeous and it completely has "Southern Charm". The name of the show is so a propose to the style of her house.

It's a bit "too much" for me, and it is a bit cluttered with all the pictures going up the stairs, but overall, I like most of it. I love the touches of yellow that were used. If it was decluttered, I"d prefer it. There's just too much "stuff". But, I like!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

Bravo Monday--I believe 10 EST

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I also found it interesting that his cousin used to be engaged to Sophia Vegara. I didn't find him all that attractive. She's now with someone else and claimed he used her to get his acting career going.

Sofia Vergara and Nick Loeb<br />

Please, she was acting before she met him. Long before. I am trying to find out who Whitneys dad is but I cannot find that info. Anyone else know?

All I could find was someone named L Hayes Smith. No additional info was given.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/24/2015 winamac1 said:

She has gotten worse. I didn't really like her all that well first season either though. She tries to be funny, and it comes across as super mean spirited.

I love the house. It's gorgeous and it completely has "Southern Charm". The name of the show is so a propose to the style of her house.

It's a bit "too much" for me, and it is a bit cluttered with all the pictures going up the stairs, but overall, I like most of it. I love the touches of yellow that were used. If it was decluttered, I"d prefer it. There's just too much "stuff". But, I like!!

I would cut some clutter too for sure! I agree, too many pics on the stairs for my taste.

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Sofia Vergara and Nick Loeb<br />

All I could find was someone named L Hayes Smith. No additional info was given.

Thanks Colliemom!

JFK
Honored Contributor

Hi Win. I don't like all the "stuff" either though it's high end and very classy.

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

Bravo Monday--I believe 10 EST

Yes.