Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal 

All these points of adjustment can be confusing

This is written in the forum's default setting.

This is how your post is written if you don't adjust the font family, size, or color when writing a post.

The default is average size, (just slightly smaller than when you adjust it to size #4) and average contrast. Adjusting font family, size, and color changes the appearance of your post on our screens too.

But the website adjustment under Display in Preferences, and the display adjustment in your device only changes the appearance on your screen, not on ours.

That's what you need to enlarge.

Honored Contributor

I set the font and I don't have to change it again until I want to, I never want to.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi 

Thanks but I don't have a 'join the Facebook' banner.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac 

iPad is set to as large as it will go.  Thanks tho

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Bridgegal 

I don't find the font on your post to be small at all. #4 is on the larger side of average.  

Each poster has the ability to adjust the display on the device their using. 

Set your display to something more comfortable for you.

I have my tablet's display set to "Huge".

Yes, but I have to change it every time to get it that size.  Otherwise, it is really small, as evidenced by what other's have said.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

Yes, I do.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Where did you set it?  On your device, on QVC preferences, on browser?

Esteemed Contributor

There is no way of picking a font size from the drop down menu in the comment box, and then "lock it in" so that you don't have to adjust the font size the next time you comment.

Also, just in case anybody is curious:

• This is font size 1

• This is font size 2

• This is font size 3

• This is font size 4

• This is font size 5

• This is font size 6

• This is font size 7

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@chrystaltree 

Where did you set it?  On your device, on QVC preferences, on browser?

Hi, @Bridgegal!   

As @Anonymous032819@x Hedge, and others have said, this forum platform doesn't support any features allowing us to set a fixed preference for the text we type in the threads

The other fixed preferences mentioned in this thread can adjust the size of the entire page, but they have no effect on what we're typing in our post.

As soon as we post our comment, the system sets the font size back to the default (which is roughly the same as size 2, or between 2 and 3 -- it looks smaller on some devices, larger on others).

It's worth noting, also, that the way these posts look to each of us, individually, can vary depending upon our device, operating system, browser, and other factors determining how they interpret the HTML.

This includes text and emoticons...  what one of us is seeing isn't always what someone else sees.

Hope that makes sense.   I, too, wish we could choose a set of font defaults for our remarks.   No such changes will come to this forum platform, as far as I can tell.

Take care, everyone.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

"Otherwise, it is really small, as evidenced by what other's have said. "

Perhaps others might increase the font display size for themselves as needed on their screen?

If you're writing in default size and post it, your readers with a screen at 100% will display a size that is comfortable for most readers.

If they need to increase their device's display size to read more easily they may. For example, I use 125%. Its always at 125%.

Every post I see is displayed at 125% size. When I'm writing a post I see it at 125%. 

When writing a post I don't fool with increasing the font size. I leave it at default because I realize people have personalized their device's display if they need to have text appear to them in a larger size.

🌿

Font will always return to default size.  There is no feature to save the font color, size, or family you prefer to write in.