Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

because of arthritis, i am only able to shop online....been seeing commercials for Febreeze Air Effects...that don't send you running out of the house choking!!  anyone have a favorite scent that isn't too heavy.....thank you....

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

because of arthritis, i am only able to shop online....been seeing commercials for Febreeze Air Effects...that don't send you running out of the house choking!!  anyone have a favorite scent that isn't too heavy.....thank you....

@nana59 

I love Fabreeze  and I keep buying it even though it makes me and my poor doggie  caugh our  heads off.

Honored Contributor

There is a product called zero odor, with a big 0 on it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma   I'm not being critical here just wanted to say, it's called FEbreze.  The only reason I say this is because I worked for Procter & Gamble at the time they invented it and they originally called it FAbreze and I suggested that we may be sued by FAB detergent for infringing on the name.  It's a sore subject in my case.  But I am assuming you just made a typo.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59 

I love Fabreeze  and I keep buying it even though it makes me and my poor doggie  caugh our  heads off.

Really curious, why would you use a product that would have you cough, and make your dog cough? 

Is a product worth the discomfort not to mention what affect it might have on an animal.

It is your choice to use it and I am not saying you shouldn't, and I meant no offense, but was just wondering.

Honored Contributor

A little bit goes a long way.

Honored Contributor

Or maybe smoke?

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Or maybe smoke?

What?????

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@nana59  I use the Air room spray, linen and sky scent.

A light spray does the job. The odor is light and almost cotton-y. I HATE sweet scented sprays but this freshens the air nicely.

As said, a little goes a long way.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I never liked it.  To me it always smelled dirty.

I don't understand why it's being put into laundry detergents, dish detergents, swiffer dusters, all purpose cleaning products, etc.