Honored Contributor

Adorable interaction, LOL

[ Edited ]

awww!

You have the right to remain SMILING! Florida police officer 'pulls over' his 10-month-old daughter for driving on wrong side of road while out for walk with her mom

• Orlando Police officer Alex Kipp spotted his daughter Talynn out in her car
  • The ten-month-old toddler was inside the red stroller pushed by her mother 
  • Michelle Warren filmed the encounter between Officer Kipp and their daughter
  • The video was later shared by Orlando Police department on their Twitter feed 

This is the heart-warming moment a Florida police officer returned home from work to find his 10-month-old daughter driving on the wrong side of the road. 

Officer Alex Kipp saw his ten-month-old daughter Talynn at the wheel of her bright red stroller while on a stroll with her mother Michelle Warren. 

Officer Kipp 'pulled over' his daughter and asked her for her 'licence and registration'. 

Officer Alex Kipp saw his ten-month-old daughter Talynn at the wheel of her bright red stroller while on a stroll with her mother Michelle Warren

The 10-month-old child simply smiled at her father Officer Alex Kipp, pictured right

The toddler responded by laughing at her father. 

Officer Kipp responded: 'I don't believe this is a laughing matter.' 

According to Hawaii News Now, Ms Warren, who is engaged to marry Officer Kipp, said: 'We were out for a stroll when her dad came home from his shift and saw us walking and pulled her over.'

“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.”
(Pedro Calderon de la Barca)
Honored Contributor

Re: Adorable interaction, LOL

I don't see anything adorable.....

Why was this mother in the street w/her child inside the stroller instead of on the sidewalk which you can clearly see?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Respected Contributor

I am sure this is 100% fake.

Done for the family's personal album.

Trusted Contributor

I saw the video on Facebook. That little girl was darling!! Her daddy, a policeman, was absolutely beaming with joy. 

Honored Contributor

The photos make it look like the child was riding her car down the street when Dad pulled her over.  Scary.  Guess I need to see the video.