Honored Contributor

Adorable interaction, LOL

[ Edited ]

awww!

You have the right to remain SMILING! Florida police officer 'pulls over' his 10-month-old daughter for driving on wrong side of road while out for walk with her mom

• Orlando Police officer Alex Kipp spotted his daughter Talynn out in her car
  • The ten-month-old toddler was inside the red stroller pushed by her mother 
  • Michelle Warren filmed the encounter between Officer Kipp and their daughter
  • The video was later shared by Orlando Police department on their Twitter feed 

This is the heart-warming moment a Florida police officer returned home from work to find his 10-month-old daughter driving on the wrong side of the road. 

Officer Alex Kipp saw his ten-month-old daughter Talynn at the wheel of her bright red stroller while on a stroll with her mother Michelle Warren. 

Officer Kipp 'pulled over' his daughter and asked her for her 'licence and registration'. 

Officer Alex Kipp saw his ten-month-old daughter Talynn at the wheel of her bright red stroller while on a stroll with her mother Michelle Warren

The 10-month-old child simply smiled at her father Officer Alex Kipp, pictured right

The toddler responded by laughing at her father. 

Officer Kipp responded: 'I don't believe this is a laughing matter.' 

According to Hawaii News Now, Ms Warren, who is engaged to marry Officer Kipp, said: 'We were out for a stroll when her dad came home from his shift and saw us walking and pulled her over.'

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Adorable interaction, LOL

I don't see anything adorable.....

Why was this mother in the street w/her child inside the stroller instead of on the sidewalk which you can clearly see?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I am sure this is 100% fake.

Done for the family's personal album.

Respected Contributor

I saw the video on Facebook. That little girl was darling!! Her daddy, a policeman, was absolutely beaming with joy. 

Honored Contributor

The photos make it look like the child was riding her car down the street when Dad pulled her over.  Scary.  Guess I need to see the video.