Super Contributor

Have to go with Michael Scott as my all time fave...his character was  a mix of cringeworthy, flawed, self centered but also down to earth and lovable. Jim Halpert, Pam Beesley and Dwight Schrute are also huge favorites. Nothing will ever top that show for me!

A few other favorites...Homer Simpson, Eric Cartman, Burton Guster from "Psych" and Dylan McKay.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

Sisters

Anyone remember the series Sisters (1991-1996)?

Sela Ward as Teddy Reed (leather jacket).

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Sisters

Oh wow, I forgot about this show.  Thank you for posting this photo.  This was a good show.  Sometimes I wonder if they would do a reunion show.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Sisters

Oh wow, I forgot about this show.  Thank you for posting this photo.  This was a good show.  Sometimes I wonder if they would do a reunion show.

@sunshine 919 

I was surprised to see there were so many seasons.  I thought it was one or two.  I really can't remember it but I know if it showed up on cable I'd watch it again.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I'd like to see that young Dr. Kildare one more time.

Honored Contributor
Emily Gilmore
Niles and Frazier Crane
Jesse Stone
Kramer
Louie De Palma