Esteemed Contributor

Too many to list, but my first TV crush was "Rowdy Yates" on Rawhide.  Friday nights at 7pm when I was in grade school.  Never missed it.

Lucy and Ethel were hilarious, Mary Richards (as a young woman, I'd ask myself "how would Mary handle this?"),  Emily Hartley (she was always so calm and laid back) 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Fred

From Baretta:

Fred the Cockatoo

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Forgot about Mannix.

Honored Contributor

Mrs. Pynchon

Nancy Marchand as Mrs. Pynchon in Lou Grant

Livia

Nancy Marchand as Livia Soprano in The Sopranos

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Tony S.

Tony S.

Tony S.

James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano in The Sopranos

Honored Contributor

Livia

Siân Phillips as Livia

Claudius

Derek Jacobi as Claudius

Caligula

John Hurt as Caligula

All from I, Claudius.

Da_n, that series was fun.

Honored Contributor

The Anderson's in Father Knows Best.  All of them.

Honored Contributor

@just bee .....I had a huge crush on Adam, named my cat after him.  When I found out he was really bald and wore a toupee I was crushed.  Woman LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@just bee Loved I claudius!  My 2 favourite lines were 1) When Caligula " came back from his deathbed as a 'god" and thanked the Senator who so generously Lamented for Caligula to pull through by asking the gods to take him instead.  to which Caligula pointed out with all seriousness... " Well, we shouldn't BOTH be here now should we." 

and 2) whe Clauidus says in his stuttering voice 'I have always thought that what a man has to say is more important than how Long he takes to say it. 

Loved wizeguy too.  Always happy to see Jonathan Banks working.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@just bee .....I had a huge crush on Adam, named my cat after him.  When I found out he was really bald and wore a toupee I was crushed.  Woman LOL

@Imaoldhippie 

I like bald men.  Hmmm.  Maybe that's where it started... Woman Wink