Respected Contributor

Re: 🚔Fast Lane🚫Slow Drivers🚨

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

All ‘I have to say is this.  I’ve driven 80 in a 55 in the fast lane and ‘I get tailgated.  I will not move for you.  I will not be intimidated by you either.   You want to drive 90 and up take it to the race track. 

Just don’t drive like that in Indiana.

You’ll be ticketed. 

Plus that’s how accidents happen.

A safe, defensive driver will move over.

He!!, I'd move over if there was some jacka$$ on my tail when I'm going 80 (I rarely go 80).  Good way to get somebody killed to get in a pissy match.

No pissy match as you put it.  If somebody wants to drive a hundred let him work for it.   

That's crazy.  And really foolish.

Please don’t drive in dc you'll Be run over.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

All ‘I have to say is this.  I’ve driven 80 in a 55 in the fast lane and ‘I get tailgated.  I will not move for you.  I will not be intimidated by you either.   You want to drive 90 and up take it to the race track. 

You’ll be ticketed. 

He!!, I'd move over if there was some jacka$$ on my tail when I'm going 80 (I rarely go 80).  Good way to get somebody killed to get in a pissy match.

ITA.

That type of emotion doesn’t need to be behind a wheel.

Ain’t gonna end well.  Bravo to the police enforcing it.

DD2CC6DE-9613-48D4-8D88-74378E90E7EC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

You’ll be ticketed. 

No pissy match as you put it.  If somebody wants to drive a hundred let him work for it.   

That's crazy.  And really foolish.

Please don’t drive in dc you'll Be run over.

I drove in NYC for years.  I know enough to move over when some idiot is tailing me wanting to go 100.

But, hey, well, nevermind.

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

The left lane is the PASSING lane for a reason and in many states you can and will be ticketed for what you are doing.

In this case you would receive 2 tickets

one for speeding and

one for traveling in a passing lane.

The last person I knew who was ticketed as above had fines in excess of $315 and that was several years ago.  I am sure it has gone up in price since then.

Worse case scenario you get shot and killed or disabled in a road rage incident.

Good luck 'teaching them a lesson"

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

You’ll be ticketed. 

ITA.

That type of emotion doesn’t need to be behind a wheel.

Ain’t gonna end well.  Bravo to the police enforcing it.

DD2CC6DE-9613-48D4-8D88-74378E90E7EC.jpeg

Who said anybody was angry?   Geeesh you women are something else.   

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023

Lotsa luck with that "make them work for it" thing.

Honored Contributor

All this from the poster who can't believe all the mean posters on this board. Keep driving in the fast (passing) lane like you do with the attitude. LOL

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

All this from the poster who can't believe all the mean posters on this board. Keep driving in the fast (passing) lane like you do with the attitude. LOL

She must get all her aggression out on the highway, LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

In my state it is illegal to drive in the passing lane unless you are actually passing someone....

Trusted Contributor

I've lived in states where it was illegal to drive in the passing lane unless you were passing, and it was also illegeal to change lanes or make a turn without using your turn signal.  These two violations are the most common ones I see on the highway where I currently live, but they're not illegal here.  The state would make a fortune if they instituted that law.  It is also no surprise that when I get an email with a news update from my state's largest newspaper every afternoon that the top headline is usually "Fatal Wreck On Highway..."