Trusted Contributor

Re: Fall is still a month away

Couldn't agree with you more! I just hate rushing through anything in my life. I want things to slow down not speed up!!! I guess that means I'm getting older!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have already decorated indoors for fall. I enjoy decorating for each season early. It does wonders for my mood. The pre- holiday sales here at tthe Q keep me motivated😊

~~~All we need is love💖

Honored Contributor

Plus ... we  all have our favorite seasons and can't wait for them to arrive ....

Respected Contributor

Three cees, what you mentioned--"jacket season, cold mornings, and dark early evenings"--are what I look forward to!

Esteemed Contributor

Meteorological fall begins Sept. 1......

Honored Contributor

Mornings are already in the low 40's here. Brrr too cold for August.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Yes Summer lasts until almost the end of September. I intend to enjoy the (hopefully) more comfortable temps and humidity levels and Summer for as long as possible.

My recent loss and other circumstances in my life have really made me want to live in and appreciate the present. It is truly all we have. I want nothing to do with pushing seasons or holidays, loathe the push for Christmas especially. People act as if there is something inferior about the now/present and always something better about the next season and holiday. It's a depressing attitude for me, I do my best to ignore it as much as I can. Hard because it's everywhere and gets worse every year.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I love summer and fall.  I don't want to rush through any of it.  The only season that can't go away fast enough for me is winter, and for some reason, it seems to hang on forever.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon I agree 100%, I loathe Winter and it does drag on forever. At some point in the future I'm hoping to move to a place with a mild Winter and not too hot and humid Summer.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Well, QVC has had Christmas since June.  I would much rather see and hear about fall.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)