Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I don't use my real name on FB.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@SeaMaiden  I don't use my real name on FB.

@YorkieonmyPillow  That is good.  The only reason I use my real name is that I enter contests and sweepstakes on Facebook( why I even have an account).  I win things quite often and so it is worth it to use my real name.

Honored Contributor

My bank accounts have been hacked twice and not through FB.  One was a purchase on the net and the other was through a CC machine at a store.

If someone wants your idenity or money they can get it almost anywhere and its very easy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I hate FB   I had an account for about 4 mins. 

Although they have no security or privacy there is 14 detailed steps on how to delete your account.  They do NOT make it easy!

Mark Z is laughing all the way to the bank $$$$$

Respected Contributor

Yet another story that exposes hypocrisy...data mining was described as brilliant for the one FB supported but outright evil for the one they didn't. When is this nonsense going to stop...both sides need to be treated fairly, that's what most of us want & expect.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been watching the news. What did I miss? What does Zuckerberg need to explain?

Honored Contributor

I’m on Facebook, have been since 2009. 

I’m not concerned at all. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I don't really understand the thinking that your information can be gotten anyway so why bother limiting exposure.

I've never put anything on Facebook, personal or otherwise.  There's really not anything Zuckerberg could say at this point to make me change my mind about doing so.

That ship has sailed.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

I belong to Facebook but very rarely get on it. I didn’t know Mark was in hiding but then again I don’t watch the news. 

He's not in hiding, that's an exaggeration.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I just went over to Facebook and pulled up my settings and took a look at the Apps with access to my info.  I had very few, like 7 or 8.

I deleted a few (per the suggestions I read online) and tweaked two others and I was done.  It was easy.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?