Honored Contributor

I would suggest that we not post anything personal on Facebook until we see what happens with Mark Zuckerberg, who is in hiding.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

I don't put anything personal on there anyway.

Never did.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTreewrote:

I would suggest that we not post anything personal on Facebook until we see what happens with Mark Zuckerberg, who is in hiding.

@LilacTree  Why?  I know my info it out there... unless you have something to hide, I am not fearful of Facebook or anything for that matter...    and you do not have to be on Facebook to have your personal info sold and traded... everyone does it.. banks, insurance..... even the grocery store.

Honored Contributor

It was just reported that Zuckerberg will speak today.

While I have a FB page, I do not post.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a member, and very glad of it.  Mr. Zuckerburg has some 'splainin' to do.

Honored Contributor

I belong to Facebook but very rarely get on it. I didn’t know Mark was in hiding but then again I don’t watch the news. 

Honored Contributor

@tansywrote:

@tansy

I only post family photos and "Happy Birthdays." I have never filled out any personal information, nor do I have discussions of any kind.  And I only have about 20 "friends," all family members and a few very close friends.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTreewrote:

@tansywrote:

@tansy

I only post family photos and "Happy Birthdays." I have never filled out any personal information, nor do I have discussions of any kind.  And I only have about 20 "friends," all family members and a few very close friends.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

I never put personal info on FB, never have.  But I do post, just like here. 

I read that Zuckerberg will release a statement within 24 hours.  That should be very, very interesting.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@LilacTreewrote:

@LilacTree  Why?  I know my info it out there... unless you have something to hide, I am not fearful of Facebook or anything for that matter...    and you do not have to be on Facebook to have your personal info sold and traded... everyone does it.. banks, insurance..... even the grocery store.

@SeaMaiden

not fearful either......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein