Honored Contributor

I don't agree, and I have no idea what anyone makes. I love Q

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

At least OP has remained consistent in her complaints; they have remained the same since her first post in 2014.  Yet, as pointed out, she is still here.

Yep, @Marp, every single rhondajune post is critical of QVC. Hey, OP, your agenda is showing! Maybe you should get thyself to Kohl's and sing and shout their praises right there in the aisle of the store instead of yelling at us on the "QVC" forums about how awful it is to shop here. Now there's a novel idea!

Honored Contributor

I won’t pay premium prices for polyester no matter who makes it

Honored Contributor

Shoppers have different opinions and have a right to express those views as long as they comply with Q's Forum Guidelines and Standards. 

I agree with @rhondajune about the clothing.  Q's prices are not very competitive, the sizing is inconsistent, some of the fabrics/styles I don't care for. So I do shop elsewhere when it comes to clothing. HOWEVER, there are other categories of merchandise that QVC offers that I like and still purchase from QVC.  So if you don't like one category, that doesnt mean you aren't purchasing other products....just a thought!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

What Is a QVC Host's Salary?

It's not easy being a host. However, the job can be extremely fulfilling and rewarding. If QVC hosts successfully meet the demands of home shopping traffic control and bring in more viewers, they can receive up to $500,000 per year. Hosts don't receive commissions.

https://bizfluent.com/info-8629523-average-salary-qvc-hosts.html

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I don't understand this latest surge in polyester.  It is the worst "fabric" to wear!  I live in Arizona and will not purchase or wear it.  I only buy 100% cotton!!

Respected Contributor

@katiemichelle wrote:

I don't understand this latest surge in polyester.  It is the worst "fabric" to wear!  I live in Arizona and will not purchase or wear it.  I only buy 100% cotton!!

Not everybody lives in Arizona.

Honored Contributor

When I was still working, I wore Susan's tops often to work; they were easy to care for, comfortable, very well-made, and didn't wrinkle. Now that I am retired, I wear them to church and when I go out to dinner, etc. They still look like new and they are several years old. I do find her newer tops now are way too expensive for what they are.  I don't wear them in the heat, though; the liquid knit does not breathe, even though for her it seems to be a big selling point.

Respected Contributor

@katiemichelle wrote:

I do live in Arizona and have no problem with some poly fabrics. Not all 100% cotton is cooler and if it gets damp from perspiration,  it takes forever to dry.

Occasional Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@katiemichelle wrote:

Not everybody lives in Arizona.

Lol. This is true. The market for her clothes is in all climates.