Occasional Contributor

OVER PRICED, POOR QUALITY.  SUSAN GRAVER & MOST ARE WAY OVER PRICED FOR POLYESTER.  BETTTER DEALS AT KOHLS OR OTHER DEPT STORES.  GUESS HOSTS WAGES & ADMIN ETC COSTS HAVE INCREASED!   RIDICULOUS PRICING.

Respected Contributor

yet here you are?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@rhondajune I would just shop wherever you find better deals.  How is it that you are privy to what the hosts earn?

Esteemed Contributor

At least OP has remained consistent in her complaints; they have remained the same since her first post in 2014.  Yet, as pointed out, she is still here.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@rhondajune.  Thank you so much for your opinion.  We will treasure it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

isnt it wonderful that there are so many OTHER places to shop if you dont choose to shop at qvc? online, tv,  catalogs, brick and mortar.....there is an abundance of clothing choices....moreso than ever before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

it's an internet forum people can post opinions.  

Respected Contributor

@rhondajune

Actually I find Susan's clothes to be of suplerior material - not your average polyester, but a good quality of material.  Looks good, feels good on, washes great and lasts forever.  Compared to comparable quality, her prices are actually less than the catalogs I shop.    At the end of a long day, I still feel comfortable her clothes still look good. 

As far as pricing, her prices are in line with the quality of the material and extra detail in her items that add to the cost of manufacturiing.  When I go to a B&M store and touch the material, I just pass on by.  Of course, like everything else, clothing prices have increased.   I'm glad you are satisfied and happy with your Kohls, etc.purchases.  I prefer Susan Graver, Issac Mizrahi and Denim & Co. 

Honored Contributor

..... and yet, Susan Graver is Qvc's most popular and best selling designer.  

Honored Contributor

I have a closet full of SG's "polyester".  They are high quality and last forever.  Wash like a dream and never lose their shape or color.  Not sure what "poor quality" fashions the OP is referring to.