Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Carmie you are so right about people eating takeout and processed food. As a result of this, the fresh food delivery services such as Amazon Fresh have taken off. You pick your eating prefrence, vegan, low fat, etc and they put all that is needed for your meals together, with instructions, and it is delivered to your door. This is killing the food stores. 

I imagine fresh food delivery would appeal to young couples who are both working and have successful careers.  Or maybe older retired folks who have a good income. They would have the extra money to do this.

i can’t imagine families with children being able to afford buying food like this at all.

And it seems cooking Is Too much bother anymore.

Just by the number of people complaining on here about how difficult it is to cook sides and turkey amazes me...and chopping veggies?  That is part of my everyday routine. I wouldn’t know what to eat if I didn’t make “sides” and chopped veggies for my entrees.

Everyone  lives differently, but by the comments on this forum, I would assume that many people are not eating healthy foods at all.  My father use to say “ pay the grocery or pay the doctor, your choice.”

Respected Contributor

I am chuckling over your post. Soup sounds good! I'm coming to your house next Thanksgiving--I'll pay for the Chinese takeout. Sounds perfect to me!