Contributor

I tried to order 2 of the Top Value and they were charging me 2 FULL shipping charges.  This is ridiculous - I am sure they will ship them together as they were exactly the same... Do all shopoping channels do this?

Esteemed Contributor

QVC does the same thing and ships them together.

Don't understand the surprise or outrage.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN does the same...though sometimes they give you half off shipping after the first purchase....

Last week Evine had that wrap for their Top Value...the 6 e-z pays were three dollars and some change each.....every presentation they said you could buy all seven colors for under $20.00....never once considering the shipping of $4.99....for each garment...

I thought that was so underhanded....you know there were customers that ordered based on that ....then got hit with that secret they didn't tell....

Honored Contributor

Of course they all do that, unless they say otherwise and sometimes they do offer reduced shipping when you buy multiples.    There's more to "shipping and handling" than just the delivery cost.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered two rings and a pair of earrings from Evine.   They were all shipped in the same padded envelope for just a couple of pennies under $21.  I'll never do that again.  QVC doesn't ship them together unless they're in the same order. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The big deal with Evine doing it is their s/h is outrageous to begin with.  Jewelry is a minimum of $6.99, clothing $4.99 and it goes up from there.  Evine fairly recently reduced the s/h on clothing because it used to be $2.00 more.  In the past, I had 4 clothing items in my cart at Evine and the s/h was just under $28.00. They lost my order because I wasn't paying that.

HSN lowered the s/h on their clothing to $3.00 (just like QVC) and they still give 1/2 off any other clothing ordered until midnight on the same day. 

When QVC lowered it's s/h to $3.00 for clothing, they stopped offering 1/2 off s/h on subsequent items.  S/H is also starting to creap up to more than the $3.00, $5.00 and $7.00 it was previously lowered too. The s/h on many of the shoes and handbags is utterly ridiculous.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine shipping

[ Edited ]

Evine does the same thing when you return something, you're charged the return S&H fee for each item that you return, even if they're all returned in the same  package. Because of this policy, I now rarely buy anything from Evine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sgraham30 wrote:

Evine does the same thing when you return something, you're charged the return S&H fee for every item that you return. Because of this policy, I now rarely buy anything from Evine.

Doesn't QVC and HSN have the same policy as well?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@sgraham30 wrote:

Evine does the same thing when you return something, you're charged the return S&H fee for every item that you return. Because of this policy, I now rarely buy anything from Evine.

Doesn't QVC and HSN have the same policy as well?

I don't know, I don't shop at QVC on a regular basis & on the rare occasion that I do shop with them, it's an item that I know won't be returned. In the last 3 years, I think I've ordered from QVC twice . Whenever I've returned something to HSN they've paid the return S&H because the item that was being returned was defective in some way.

Esteemed Contributor

The other day i tuned into Evine ...they had their diamonds show....way way over my budget...one item that i glanced at was almost three thousand dollars...and they still charged $12.99 for s&h....don't you think it should be free...we all know there is a heck of a mark up in diamonds...and jewelry in general...