Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine is ending its Today's Top Value program.

@Judaline wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm not surprised, they have to shake things up and do things differently if they want to survive.  It's likely that the profit margins were low or non existent on the Today's Specials.  JTV ended their's years ago.  

I think for starters they should change their name (yet again). Evine is such a dumb name IMO.

They are going back to Shop HQ.

Trusted Contributor

@Bluezircon wrote:

I caught the news last week that the Top Value is going away. Those Top Values generated a LOT of sales. Also they required a lot of a particular product. Wonder if that means they will be selling less volume of products now like their regular in stock items. Also wondering how this affects programming. Those Top Value vendors were on 3/4 times/day on wknds. They'll have to be pitching other items now. Don't see this as a good thing. Guess we'll have to see.

And yet people come on here to complain about the TSV overload on QVC.

I love it.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I read that. Will have to change the logo back on all their stationary and website. LOL.

Frequent Contributor

I tuned in last night to see if there was anything different in their presentations and they were selling INVICTA AGAIN!!!!!!!! So much for that!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Like we'll really miss the honking big watch of the day..

@Kachina624  OMG ...  I almost spit out my coffee.  Thanks for the best LAUGH OF THE DAY!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

EVINE has 2 days of watches going on, so I won't bother tuning in knowing this. With Fathers Day coming up quickly, I can see the push on the watches especially if their data shows this is what sells at this time. Not to mention they send their good stuff UPS 2 day delivery.

Unlike QVC which is 10 days to process, then it ships and takes a tour around the US before it gets to you.