Honored Contributor

Re: Evine is ending its Today's Top Value program.

Regarding higher end products:

The Celine Dione line of bags is...WOW. The leather is superb, the quality is A+, the price point is on par and often cheaper than Dooney. I was shocked at how great her bags are. Just a little FYI.

Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

They lost Beekman.  A big loss.  In fact, they sent me a questionnaire about my not ordering since Beekman left, along  with a discount coupon to order something new (which I did).  It's too bad, but the big dogs are QVC and HSN.  I wouldn't be surprised if Mackenzie-Childs ambles over to HSN/QVC when its contract is up with Evine.

One can only hope, I love Mackenzie-Childs, but I don't like to buy from Evine.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@sashamatthews wrote:

They lost Beekman.  A big loss.  In fact, they sent me a questionnaire about my not ordering since Beekman left, along  with a discount coupon to order something new (which I did).  It's too bad, but the big dogs are QVC and HSN.  I wouldn't be surprised if Mackenzie-Childs ambles over to HSN/QVC when its contract is up with Evine.

One can only hope, I love Mackenzie-Childs, but I don't like to buy from Evine.

If I like a vendor I will follow them and order from where ever they are.

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

This new CEO isn't playing around...let's hope this and all the other sweeping changes being made have some kind of payoff. When it comes to pricing and fashion offerings Evine IMO has Q and HSN beat and their TTV prices were also better than Q and HSN. When Erin kept mentioning they would be doing other deals and offers, I wonder if it will be things like more this show only offers, more special shipping promos, and more time-limited deals. 

@Cumbercookie13.  I think the overall quality of Evine's clothing is pathetic....K-Mart quality.  Yes, their prices are cheap because the quality is cheap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Evine has become my favorite shopping channel, I buy clothing, shoes, jewelry, bedding, beauty and kitchen items from them. 

Samuel B

Paula Deen

Waterford

Jambu/J Sport/JBU

Elizabeth Grant

Indigo Thread

OSO

Nygard

Cook's Companion

KnitHous

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

@Kachina624: Like this one LOL!! hqdefault - Edited.jpgWoman LOL

@cactusgal.  Exactly!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

This new CEO isn't playing around...let's hope this and all the other sweeping changes being made have some kind of payoff. When it comes to pricing and fashion offerings Evine IMO has Q and HSN beat and their TTV prices were also better than Q and HSN. When Erin kept mentioning they would be doing other deals and offers, I wonder if it will be things like more this show only offers, more special shipping promos, and more time-limited deals. 

@Cumbercookie13.  I think the overall quality of Evine's clothing is pathetic....K-Mart quality.  Yes, their prices are cheap because the quality is cheap.

@Kachina624 That's your opinion but I think their clothing quality is nice. As for Kmart, I bought a Joe Boxer dress from them two months ago for just $10 and it's very well made. I'm not a fashion snob where I believe the only nice things have a name and a high price tag on it, as you appear to think. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm not surprised, they have to shake things up and do things differently if they want to survive.  It's likely that the profit margins were low or non existent on the Today's Specials.  JTV ended their's years ago.  

I think for starters they should change their name (yet again). Evine is such a dumb name IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cactusgal wrote:

@Kachina624: Like this one LOL!! hqdefault - Edited.jpgWoman LOL

@cactusgal.  Exactly!

Hilarious! 

Honored Contributor

I believe I watched Evine once and for about 2 minutes.  They are probably in trouble and cutting costs.

kindness is strength