Trusted Contributor

Evine is ending its Today's Top Value program.

Erin just said it. Their Las Vegas shows this week will be their last TTV shows. She said there will be many deals and steals all the time on Evine but no TTV. 

I'm kind of bummed. The TTV's are usually the best prices and shipping. I guess we will see. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine is ending its Today's Top Value program.

[ Edited ]

Like we'll really miss the honking big watch of the day..

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Probably the main reason I never got into watching Evine!Woman HappySmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

That is a shame.

IMHO, they are going to carry on more with the flash sales and coupons. This stinks because unless you are watching 24/7 or at least check the site every few hours, you MISS them. 

Trusted Contributor

They lost Beekman.  A big loss.  In fact, they sent me a questionnaire about my not ordering since Beekman left, along  with a discount coupon to order something new (which I did).  It's too bad, but the big dogs are QVC and HSN.  I wouldn't be surprised if Mackenzie-Childs ambles over to HSN/QVC when its contract is up with Evine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm really surprised.  The daily special at midnight is kind of  a home shopping mainstay.

I wonder if they're going going to be doing less live shows now?

Honored Contributor

Yes, they have TTV's for today listed with a FAREWELL banner, but it says bigger and better deals will be coming. 

Honored Contributor

IMHO, I think they need to figure out who they are and who they want their target audience to be.  

They offer some gorgeous high end products (jewelry and home) and then they offer some junk. There ARE people out there with money to spend and they will spend it so if you're going to make that your target audience, cater to them and make your channel a luxury channel.

For the price points, I don't see McKenzie Childs going to QVC or HSN. A side chair is $2000 up. A pillow is $200 up. That is NOT QVC's audience (especially if you read many of the threads on this forum) and HSN...just no.

EVINE needs to CHANGE some of their policies and maybe with the culling of the old herd, that will happen. The old timers need a serious attitude adjustment when it comes to customer service. Most of the vendors do NOT live in MN, but in NY, LA and FL....exactly where the remotes are located. Offering a Hispanic channel in an area where this matches the demographics is smart. 

Time will tell.

Honored Contributor

I think they are just going to call it something else.  I was watching an encore presentation this morning with Erin and Becky Wright and they were talking about it.  Becky specifically said it was going to be a "big deal" and Erin said something about Becky's play on words.  It made me think maybe instead of TTV it's going to be the Big Deal or something along those lines.     

Respected Contributor

This new CEO isn't playing around...let's hope this and all the other sweeping changes being made have some kind of payoff. When it comes to pricing and fashion offerings Evine IMO has Q and HSN beat and their TTV prices were also better than Q and HSN. When Erin kept mentioning they would be doing other deals and offers, I wonder if it will be things like more this show only offers, more special shipping promos, and more time-limited deals.