Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine is ending its Today's Top Value program.

@BdBettyB wrote:

Erin just said it. Their Las Vegas shows this week will be their last TTV shows. She said there will be many deals and steals all the time on Evine but no TTV. 

I'm kind of bummed. The TTV's are usually the best prices and shipping. I guess we will see. 

I am thinking this is just a gimmick. Like autoship became "subscription". Same idea new name. TTV will become "Big Deal" ?Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

I think this was a head-slapping moment for the new president.  "Why are we deliberately buying an item to mark down when we have all this stuff languishing in the warehouse?"  Actually makes sense.  I do check all three networks before I go to bed to see who is having the TSV's for the next day.  I rarely stay up to see the specific items, they are always there the next day.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Like we'll really miss the honking big watch of the day..

DROP THE MIKE!!  you nailed it!

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I think this was a head-slapping moment for the new president.  "Why are we deliberately buying an item to mark down when we have all this stuff languishing in the warehouse?"  Actually makes sense.  I do check all three networks before I go to bed to see who is having the TSV's for the next day.  I rarely stay up to see the specific items, they are always there the next day.  

Good Point!   I makes sense to unload inventory.  I don't shop there anymore.  I did buy some serious skin care when Jen joined but other than that no thanks.  High shipping and the fashion is not good quality at all.

Honored Contributor

Every shopping channel needs a daily special value. That's something I check each morning.

Honored Contributor

I think it's another sign that the network is a sinking ship and to me it seems like a desperate attempt at trying to save it somehow. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I fear that they are really grasping for straws... and this network is going to go out of business. It is really a shame as they do a good job with their presentations. I enjoy their fashion shows and their beauty shows.   I order a lot of product from them... always have fast delivery and when CS is needed... always am taken care of promptly. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624: Like this one LOL!! hqdefault - Edited.jpgWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

Well time will tell. I think that Evine offers some really good Beauty and Fashion at great pricing, but their shipping is too high. On occasions they will offer reduced shipping...They have some pretty good prices though, so we shall see if this keeps them afloat....I think losing Beekman and Skinn had to hurt a lot........ 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Well time will tell. I think that Evine offers some really good Beauty and Fashion at great pricing, but their shipping is too high. On occasions they will offer reduced shipping...They have some pretty good prices though, so we shall see if this keeps them afloat....I think losing Beekman and Skinn had to hurt a lot........ 

Well I am not watching much of any of the channels. They have all changed too much.  I will still purchase certain items but I find other things to watch.