Honored Contributor

Re: Ellen's show . . . disappointing

On 3/20/2015 qbetzforreal said:
On 3/20/2015 Ford1224 said:

First of all, I guess she doesn't show up, she has a representative.

Second, I was shocked at the products. I thought I was going to see a home decorating show.

I saw outside furniture, an umbrella, and two iron balls.

This was the first time I watched. Is this how it always is?

QVC was selling outside garden stuff yesterday. Hence, "the outside furniture,an umbrella. and the iron balls."

It wasn't on yesterday, it was a few days before.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I wasn't criticizing her, I was just surprised that's all. And mostly because of the products. No biggie, I just won't watch anymore.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Ford1224 said:

I wasn't criticizing her, I was just surprised that's all. And mostly because of the products. No biggie, I just won't watch anymore.

Ford you may be right in my book. Her items aren't out of the ballpark. Maybe they will get better. To me they just aren't extraordinary. But I Love Ellen.

Esteemed Contributor

She's taking advantage of her fame to make a gazillion bucks off of her admirers et al. I don't go near that kind of stuff.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather watch VPH present home décor products.

Honored Contributor

I just don't care for the Ellen shows on QVC. They might be better if she was there but it would still be the same stuff. I just am not interested in paying more money for stuff just because someone's name is on it.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 AuntG said:

I'd rather watch VPH present home décor products.

I agree, AuntG. Valerie is a master at presenting her items and of course, decorating the set.