Honored Contributor

Ellen's show . . . disappointing

First of all, I guess she doesn't show up, she has a representative.

Second, I was shocked at the products. I thought I was going to see a home decorating show.

I saw outside furniture, an umbrella, and two iron balls.

This was the first time I watched. Is this how it always is?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Ellen's show . . . disappointing

I find her merchandise to be very mediocre.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I doubt she'll be presenting her stuff much. I have seen her only once, maybe twice. She called in the other day.

Honored Contributor

I don't think her line is anything out of the ordinary...nothing special....maybe she's finding an ""in"" and then POW some exciting stuff!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

I hate to say it, because I love Ellen but it doesn't "WOW" me at all. You can find the same stuff in Target for less.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

She is very busy and has said that on her show. She has a rep but Ellen does call in when her reps on, and Carolyn went out there for the first shows. She is filming in CA and cant just drop it to come to PA, plus she is now producing 3 new tv shows.

I like her products, she has more than what you typed, and even had Christmas items. But yes theyre pricey IMO. (Everything on Q is over priced lately)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

She had some Melmac dishes,coffee cups with animal prints..I agree nothing special. Same with her new show on HGTV she didn' host it either.
Honored Contributor

Didn't she do pet food on QVC?

Plus the Olay or whatever drugstore makeup line she promoted.

She is spreading herself too thin maybe, if her fans are unhappy about her not representing her lines in person.

Esteemed Contributor

If she can't come to her own show....then she shouldn't be selling...calling in just doesn't cut it for me...so I don't bother to watch...

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Shorty2U said:

She is very busy and has said that on her show. She has a rep but Ellen does call in when her reps on, and Carolyn went out there for the first shows. She is filming in CA and cant just drop it to come to PA, plus she is now producing 3 new tv shows.

I like her products, she has more than what you typed, and even had Christmas items. But yes theyre pricey IMO. (Everything on Q is over priced lately)

She films 5 days a week at Warner Brothers. Anyone who is out there can wait for stand in tickets! Otherwise you can get free tickets for her shows. People love to go around Christmas, as she gives great gifts. But each show is nice. Sometimes she has food sent out to those waiting. She may visit them. Her shows are really great to be in. I really like her.

I saw her products from her shows, and I wasn't that impressed. But it is just I didn't need anything she has had for sale, except once. I did buy a scarf from her last show. My daughter loved it! The quality was wonderful, and the scarf was very unique, and better in person. For 28.00 bucks it was a good deal.

I agree, everything has gone up. Everything, everywhere!