Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

ShopatHome is the only one I do not recommend, their CS is terrible, and their rates are very low. As far as having the best rates, as a whole that is usually Top Cash Back. Today I placed an order with Vitacost, Top Cash Back had 10% , the others had 3 to 6 %. 

@Shelbelle   Can you tell me if when you use Top Cash Back with a Vitacost purchase and Vitacost is having a special (like right now), will they honor it?  Mr. Rebates will not honor their rebate if Vitacost is offering a special.  They claim it has to do with Vitacost, not them.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I use them all the time.  They seem to offer special increased rates more often than any other site.   

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
  • I've used Mr. Rebates for years with no problem, and have received over $5,000 in rebates.  I always have mine applied to my paypal account and use it as my "mad money".

@SeaMaiden 

@homedecorator 

@Kachina624  🤗🤗🤗🤗👍👍👍👍$$$$$$

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

ShopatHome is the only one I do not recommend, their CS is terrible, and their rates are very low. As far as having the best rates, as a whole that is usually Top Cash Back. Today I placed an order with Vitacost, Top Cash Back had 10% , the others had 3 to 6 %. 

@Shelbelle   Can you tell me if when you use Top Cash Back with a Vitacost purchase and Vitacost is having a special (like right now), will they honor it?  Mr. Rebates will not honor their rebate if Vitacost is offering a special.  They claim it has to do with Vitacost, not them.

As with all the rebate sites, if a vendor offers a coupon code, like one you may receive in an email or in the mail, and the code is NOT posted on the rebate site most likely there will be no rebate given. If the code is posted on the rebate site, it wil lbe honored. always check the rebate site for their current coupon offers before you click. All the sites list coupons asnd special offers on each vendor page. Yesterday, the 20% off Vitacost code was posted on Top Cash Back, so I used it, and got my 20% off and also got my 10% back from Top Cash Back. Hope this helps. 

Honored Contributor

On July 15 Rakuten/Ebates will have 15% cash back at select stores.  

Regular Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@homedecorator   I use both Ebates and Mr ReBates depending on who has a better deal. They are both great! I get checks every month.

Both are very easy to use and worth the little bit of effort it takes.  Since using eBates I have made a little over $1,000 in money back and Mr. Rebates $300.  I would like to add that I am not a "shopper" ~ typical birthday, holidays, and household type shopping.  Certain times of year the percentage back can get quite high.  Just tack a small note on your computer to remind yourself to do the shopping throuigh one of those websites.  I've been doing it so long now that it is automatic for me. 

Super Contributor

Thank you for all of the helpful information! I’m trying Rakuten for now, seems pretty simple. I have noticed that QVC offers the lowest cash back at 1%. However, there are many retailers offering great cash back percentages.