Honored Contributor

“I Think I Can, I Think I Can...YES!!!”

Power of the Human Spirit is strong!

Watching Tim nail this box jump is good.

Watching Tim react to his accomplishment is...beautiful!

(I’m not crying, you are!)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1153487941282328577

40E1DB55-399D-46F3-831E-E98EC289CD52.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: “I Think I Can, I Think I Can...YES!!!”

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom   This is what I live for....what motivates me in life, the overcoming of the challenges.  I'm in tears not only for that determined brave Tim but for the coaches who believed in him and never gave up on him....didn't take no for an answer.  That is the kind of coach I would want to be remembered for and want in life.  We should never give up on ourselves as well as others.  Thanks for this beautiful inspiration at just the right time.  Sis, you're the best!

Aside:  I've been watching the Tour de France and can read the body language and the determination on the face when the bikers have gone beyond what their bodies can endure...and they go beyond.  The human spirit is mighty.

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness we have people that are SO talented they can help someone achieve like that!  Bless them!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still crying.  It is amazing what we can do.  The will to keep going, the will to survive and the people who help us get there are beyond belief.  They don't give up on us, as is obvious in this video, Tim never could have and never would have if it weren't for the coaches, God Bless them and him.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

I’ve been holding this meme for a while.

Kinda fits in w/ the topic at hand...but I relate to this spirit.

That sense of accomplishment Tim had...so sweet.

7C2E38B2-982E-4836-BBC5-CDAFEFA7221E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom   I so get the message.  Truth.