Honored Contributor

I use eBates and have had no problems with them. I get money back on a regular basis. Really nice to deposit those checks. Love seeing them in the mail. Heart

Honored Contributor

ShopatHome is the only one I do not recommend, their CS is terrible, and their rates are very low. As far as having the best rates, as a whole that is usually Top Cash Back. Today I placed an order with Vitacost, Top Cash Back had 10% , the others had 3 to 6 %. 

Honored Contributor

I use Rakuten (was Ebates) and lately I've been using Top Cash Back, too.  I've used Rakuten for several years.  I have the button that pops up on websites that have cash back with them.  They deposit to my PayPal account every quarter.

Recently I found out about Top Cash Back and use that if their rebate is higher.  I haven't been paid by them, though, so can't really say much about them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I use Mr Rebates after checking the sites that subscribe.  Ebates didn't have but one of the sites I use.

I always go through Mr Rebates and let my savings go into two checks a year.  I average about $150.00 a year.

Honored Contributor

I’m pretty new to ebates and love it.  Where has this been all my life, LOL. 

Easy to use and I’m getting great rebates. And I’ve received $75 for referring others. 

No complaints from me. I’m thrilled with it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@homedecorator   I've used Ebates for a couple of years and have made over $1000.  They send you a check every 3 months.

Sometimes they offer 10% on purchases so if I'm going to buy something more expensive, then I usually watch the price and also what the amount of the rebate will be. 

I highly recommend them - their customer service department is also very responsive if you have a question. 

@CAcableGirl2 - yeah, Macy’s was 10% for quite awhile and I did a lot of shopping and really racked up. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I use ebates (Rakuten) and find it very easy to use.  This last time instead of a check, I took a QVC gift card which they added 7% to since I chose that option.  I had not seen the gift card option before.  Bought two pair of the recent Vionic Tide TSV!I

I've also had luck referring friends and getting $25 each for those referrals.

i haven't tried any of the other sites.

Honored Contributor

Topcashback gives the highest rebates and as long as you have $25 in your rebates you can cash out anytime. I rarely use the others. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

Have any of you used this cash back site? If so what has been your experience? I’m thinking of signing up, but not sure if it’s more complicated then it looks. Thanks!

It’s pretty easy. I’ve been using Ebates/Rakuten for several years. Their app is pretty good.  Very occasionally I get lucky with a 10% back at a store I was planning to shop at anyway. Checks are paid quarterly, not monthly as someone posted. 

Respected Contributor

I've been using Ebates/Rakutan for several months now, very easy and I have recieved several checks. I just ordered from Macy's tonight, 12% rebate on a bath and body product that was already on sale and I got several free gifts.  Well worth it to me.