Super Contributor

Have any of you used this cash back site? If so what has been your experience? I’m thinking of signing up, but not sure if it’s more complicated then it looks. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@homedecorator   I use both Ebates and Mr ReBates depending on who has a better deal. They are both great! I get checks every month.

Honored Contributor

I use Rakuten which is the new name for Ebates, Mr Rebates, Be Frugal, Top Cash Back, Extrabux, whoever is offering the best rate at the time of my purchase. but I will say, of them all Rakuten offers the best customer service with Mr Rebates a close second. 

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@homedecorator   I use both Ebates and Mr ReBates depending on who has a better deal. They are both great! I get checks every month.

@SeaMaiden I’ve never heard of Mr Rebates, I’m going to check it out. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I've used Ebates (now Rakuten) for several years. It's very easy & I've never had a problem with them.

Honored Contributor

It's the only one I use.

It's easy, I like that there is a button for Chrome that tells you to activate it when you are shopping and they automatically send a quarterly check.

I used Mr. Rebates but would have to remember to ask for a check.

Respected Contributor

@homedecorator   I've used Ebates for a couple of years and have made over $1000.  They send you a check every 3 months.

Sometimes they offer 10% on purchases so if I'm going to buy something more expensive, then I usually watch the price and also what the amount of the rebate will be. 

I highly recommend them - their customer service department is also very responsive if you have a question. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

I've used both Ebates and Mr.Rebates. I just check both to see who's offering a better deal. I recently through this forum found Shopathome. It has been higher in % cash back lately. I just received a check today from them. Thanks to this community forum I'm $55.00 richer. Happy shopping! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's called Rakuten now and I have been using it for several years.  There's not much to do except sign up.  It automatically pops up whenever I shop at site that is enrolled with Rakuten.  Every month I get my check.  

Honored Contributor
  • I've used Mr. Rebates for years with no problem, and have received over $5,000 in rebates.  I always have mine applied to my paypal account and use it as my "mad money".

@SeaMaiden 

@homedecorator 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment