Respected Contributor

Re: EVINE WON'T REFUND MONEY...

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm confused as to why UPS tracking doesn't provide information on the whereabouts of the 2nd package.  Sounds like a UPS issue, to me.

Several have asked about the tracking number.  Apparently she does not want to respond to that question.

Respected Contributor

The tracking number will be on the labels that Evine sent her.  Those tracking numbers will also be on the receipt that was given to her from UPS.

Go to the UPS site and enter the tracking numbers to check the status of where they are.  It sounds like a UPS problem, not an EVINE problem.  I would not report EVINE until she has checked the tracking number status and contacted UPS directly. 

If you have proof that the item was received by EVINE (again - check the tracking number status!) then you can contact them again and provide that information, or send an email with the proof they received it.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm confused as to why UPS tracking doesn't provide information on the whereabouts of the 2nd package.  Sounds like a UPS issue, to me.

Several have asked about the tracking number.  Apparently she does not want to respond to that question.

@makena  Tracking is automatic with UPS, so is insurance.

Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@makena wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@makena  Tracking is automatic with UPS, so is insurance.

Guess she doesn't care now since the bank gave her money back.

Super Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Did she actually pay for the seond one? It seems like since the first one didn't work they might have sent the second at no charge and they would just accept the return and it's a wash. Not sure how they do things there.

Exactly. If the second was a replacement surely she wasn't charged for it. I'm really confused as to why she should get two refunds. 

Honored Contributor

She has the receipt from UPS, what did you UPS say?  No, Evine isn't going to reimburse her for the blender if they sent her two and only got one back.  She can dispute the charge with her credit card company.