Honored Contributor

Re: EVINE WON'T REFUND MONEY...

[ Edited ]

If any purchase from any store is made using PayPal then ALL funds pertaining to those transactions are completely refundable. You will need to view the transaction in your PP account and file a dispute.

You can file a dispute through your credit card company directly if not through PP.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma

Not surprised.  Their CS is horrible.   I bought a watch from them that didn’t work from the beginning.  They would do nothing and referred me to Invicta CS.  Sent it to Zincicta for repair and it was returned 4 weeks later still not fixed. Evine is low class 

Honored Contributor

I'm confused as to why UPS tracking doesn't provide information on the whereabouts of the 2nd package.  Sounds like a UPS issue, to me.

Respected Contributor

Sorry this happened to you.  I'm not surprised though.  I've heard of many stories similar to this. 

Hence, I refuse to shop with Evine.

Honored Contributor

Evine provided the labels to ship the items back.  They would be the party to work with UPS.  Your daughter though could track the package and get proof of delivery or the current status of the package.

Respected Contributor

Evine isnt good about returning $-tax, shipping, etc.

I only buy what I know I'll not return.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat  I have had a different experience with Evine.  I purchased a tote and it arrived in great shape, except for a paint smudge.  I called, and told me to ship back with the prepaid label, and already mailed out another one via UPS 2 day air within 3 hours of my call, even before I got to the post office to return the defecdtive one.  No charge for the replacement.

I'm very happy with Evine. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

Did she actually pay for the seond one? It seems like since the first one didn't work they might have sent the second at no charge and they would just accept the return and it's a wash. Not sure how they do things there.

Honored Contributor

The OP didn't answer the question about the tracking info. What did the tracking show?

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Evine isnt good about returning $-tax, shipping, etc.

I only buy what I know I'll not return.

@maestra  The items were returned becuase they were "defective," which one does not know until the item is received.