Esteemed Contributor

I've bought a few things from them. All good. I bought a beautiful hand made patchwork king size quilt from one lady and it was beautiful. Couldn't get anything like it in a normal store.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love Etsy. I buy so many items on there that you can't find anywhere else. There are truly some gorgeous items. Most of my gift shopping is done there. I've never had a bad transaction. 

Super Contributor

I love Etsy, they are a ligitimate company that features artists and smaller vendors.  One of my co-workers sister has listed her art work for a couple of years.  They are beautiful, and I've purchased several of hers.  I also found a cut steel sign maker, the prices were reasonable and my sign was spectacular.  Etsy is also my go to when I want custom t-shirts.  And of course, when the face mask becasme a requirement, I ordered from Etsy.  They are honest, and shipping is accurate as to the vendors disclaimer. And everything I have purchased from Etsy venders has been exactuly as described, and shipped quickly.

I have also found PoshMark to be an absolutely honest website.  Rare in todays world of promishes made, but not kept from many merchants.

Trusted Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Anyone order from Etsy?  Tell me the good and bad.  Should I just stay away?

I've ordered several times from Etsy and have been very pleased.

Esteemed Contributor

I order from Etsy and have always been satified and happy with my purchases...

Trusted Contributor

Another satisfied Etsy user. I have purchased a lot and never had an issue.

Trusted Contributor

@ScrapHappy  Things that I have ordered from Etsy I have been pleased with. No problems.

Respected Contributor

Ive oredered from Etsy a handfull of times ( wouldve been more if i had the budget to shop more). Ive had a perfectly fine experiance.

Honored Contributor

Yes I order from Etsy and have been very pleased with my purchases.

A dear friend of mine's daughter has a "store" on Etsy and I've purchased from her.

Don't hesitate to order.

Honored Contributor

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Etsy after spending thousands of dollars there over the years.