Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Dunkin Donuts Gift Card

[ Edited ]

i'm not tech savy....my son uses a DD app on his phone...if i give him a DD gift card, can he put it on his app.......i have no clue what a DD app is....thanks...i've googled this question...but don't understand what they're saying.......yup....i'm not tech savy....

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I, too, am not tech savvy but I have see my grandchildren open a card with a gift card in it, load that gift card on their app and than discard the gift card.  So,yes he can.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Usually an app is a modified (?) website.

I have the Lidl app on my phone and I scan that black and white pixelated box thing at the register to get the sales and coupons.

So it's probably that thing.

It's called a QR code.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have the Starbucks App, which I'm sure is very similar to DD.  If I get a gift card I can add it to the App.  There's a # on the back of the card, and you just enter it.  It's easier to do on the website than the app.  The website and app are connected.

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.--Colette

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Nananana59  Yes you can add a  DD gift card to your account on the DD app. My DIL is a big fan of DD & I gave her a $100 gift card the other day.She works from home & likes to run out in the mornings  & pick up a large flavored iced coffee to start her day.I watched her load the card to her account.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If DS has a DD app, he can load the gift card.  It sounds much harder than it is.  It will be good.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Nananana59   Give your son a laugh, give him the gift card, and tell him he can add it to his app, and he will think mom is pretty tech savvy.  🤣🤣

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm not tech savvy either, phone or computer.  I just know the basics.  My daughter loads her Iphone with the Starbucks gift cards she gets.  I don't know how she does it.  I just had here download the Target Circle App and Publix App on my phone so I can take advantage of the savings.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am almost sure he can.  I have the DD app on my phone and I have added gift cards to it.  He will know how to do it.