Esteemed Contributor

Pearley do you live in Duluth? I was born there and stayed for 20 years. Grad frpm Duluth Central--1955.

Super Contributor
I have maybe 10 of the no tank tanks and love them. I got them to start replacing my skinny tanks that roll up all day long. I hate that. I don't know why I put up with it as long as I did. Plus the cotton is breathable and they wash well.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

Pearley do you live in Duluth? I was born there and stayed for 20 years. Grad frpm Duluth Central--1955.

@halfpint1   No, I don't and never have.   Living in Minnesota doesn't appeal to me at all.  The older I get, the less I like coping with winters.   

I still haven't been to the store here, but from what people posted on this thread, I'm likely to go soon.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Duluth is serious work wear and finally someone makes it for women, too.  I love their dry on the fly and armachillo pants and shorts.  I have a couple of work belts too that are great.

I've ordered on line many times (they ship free to the store) and that's how I became familiar with the inventory.

My husband has some every day socks from Duluth that are the best he's ever had, and he is very picky.  They wear like iron and are very comfortable.

I've never had the no yank tank but I'd bet it's pretty good.  The clothes I've gotten from them are practical but you don't look like a goober.

@Sweetbay magnolia   Oh, thanks for mentioning socks!  I love socks, wear them every day, and haven't found any really good ones to replace the ones I formerly loved -- Sonoma brand at Kohl's but unfortunately they've really gone downhill since they have much less cotton content to them.  I don't even buy them anymore, Sonoma has cheapened them so much.   Happy you mentioned them - I'll be sure to look at socks when I go.

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

My husband loves his underwear, but they are no cheep date !!!!

@hayseed00   LOL!  But is your husband?  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee  Yep, my husband is so worth a good pair of undies, he often tells me I dress him because I'm the one usually who picks out his dress shirts!!!

Trusted Contributor

DH and my sons love their underwear.  They may be a little pricey at $13-16 per pair on sale buy according to them are worth it according to the male members of my household.  Honestly I don't pay that much for mine.

All of their clothes are good quality.

Trusted Contributor

After stopping at one of their stores on a whim when I was in RI and picking up a couple of things for my husband, he now refuses to wear underwear from any other brand!  He never talks about clothes and I swear he told me how comfy they were at least five time (buck naked boxer briefs).

I've also since picked him up a couple of other things and he loves them all.  I would definitely recommend you give them a try.