Honored Contributor

I saw one of their commercials On TV for their tanks that stays put and you don't have to keep pulling down.  We have this store (brick and mortar) way across town from me and I've never been to it.

Does anyone who  shops there have any comments about it?  As I say, I've never been there (I sure don't need yet another place to shop) so I haven't made the effort to check it out.   Is it worth going to? 

Respected Contributor

They are a great company.  Wonderful quality.  Love the men's xlong tees and the women's tanks.  They stay put and wash beautifully.  There underwear is great at keeping you dry and are very comfortable, men and women.  They also have online shopping if you prefer.  It's a really fun store to go thru.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I have seen the commercials and am intrigued by the "yank" tank. Hopefully, someone will post their comments.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Pearlee - I have seen the commercials and am intrigued by the "yank" tank. Hopefully, someone will post their comments.

@riley1  See Brandiwine's helpful reply right above yours - you posted at the same time she did so don't miss her post.

Thanks to both of you ladies.  I will peruse the site first - good idea- to see what they have but will probably make a trip over there due to what you posted @brandiwine .

Honored Contributor

Their commercials for men's underwear are a hoot, but do really look comfy.

We are getting one in Alabama.

Trusted Contributor

My husband and I have purchased many quality items from Duluth.

The tanks are longer and of a more substantial weight; I have one in navy and wear it at least once a week.

My husbands' waterproof workboots are from there and he loves them.

We both own tees and they wear and wash beautifully.

The vibe is utility, but accessories help soften the look if desired.

Honored Contributor

Re: Duluth Trading Co.

[ Edited ]

We have one store here. I would say their selection of clothing is small, especially in the women's department. There's more stuff on-line than in their store. Seems to be mostly mens' stuff. I never bought anything from them ...just looked around. 

Trusted Contributor

Love the Noga pants, and while I have a few, I've mostly worn the same pair over 150 times a year for the last three years. Best clothing bargain.  Ever.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Esteemed Contributor

My only experience so far is their No Yank line shirts.

Highly recommend as a tall girl with a long torso, FINALLY found shirts that stay put without them riding up. 

They wear like iron so if you work, get dirty like I do, don't like a lot of froo froo this line is fantastic.

Trusted Contributor

I have shopped Duluth for years, exceptional customer service and quality.  They do run larger then what you want.  My son's take an XL but in Duluth they are a Large.   I love their quality too.  I have always shopped online, got a new store here but haven't been to it yet.  Hopefully soon, their sales are great also.