Esteemed Contributor

Last night I had a weird dream.

I dreamt that I had broken in to, and moved in to a famous person's (Michael Flatley's) house!

I had moved all of my clothes in to the place, I had moved my cats in to the place, and I was even showing it off to my dad.

Michael was out of town, which is when I broke in to his place and moved in.

I even took a bubble bath while he was gone.

I knew that he was going to come home soon, so I knew that I had to get my stuff out of there before he did, so that he wouldn't suspect that anybody had been there while he was gone.

But, as I was starting to gather my stuff, I heard a click in the front door.

I knew that I had been busted, and that was when I woke up.

I would never invade another person's private space, wheather they were famous or not.

When I woke up, I was mortified that I had dreampt that I would do such a thing.

As I said, dreams are weird. 

Occasional Contributor

Nice

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2

I can beat that.Cat Tongue

Last night, I dreamt about a baby.  (My friend just had one in May and we thought about going to visit her yesterday at home).

I was at the doctor with her and with her father.  It was one of the last checkups before delivery.  She sent me out to find something to eat/drink in this professional building, and when I returned she had delivered the baby.  

I didn't see the baby, so when I asked, she said he was under the bed.  I peeked under the bed, and there was a cat-baby with palm frond whiskers and a palm frond tail, a baby-cat-palm plant.  I was surprised to see the "baby", but not totally suprised he looked like that because she has four cats.

The baby-cat-palm plant escaped the office, ran through the hallway, got into an elevator and went across the glass walkway to another medical building.

Then I woke up.

I haven't seen her father since her wedding a few years ago.  Her baby boy is totally normal, without whiskers nor a palm frond tail.Cat Happy

I DID find this photo on FB and sent this out on Friday to my cat people.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dreams Are Weird

[ Edited ]

I was going to say PP proved she was nuts, but lola, you proved you are both NUTS!!!!!!

Absolutely funny, both of you.  Now,go back and finish your dreams. This is like someone tearing last 2 pages out of a book--------tedEbearSmiley LOLWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

LOL!  Must have been a busy night for the Dream Weaver.  I dreamt that I encountered Keith Richards on the sidewalk & we stopped to have quite a long chit-chat.  Then, in the dream, I told one of my sisters about it & she chastised me for not getting his autograph.  My response was that it wouldn't have been cool to ask since he was being so nice & friendly.  Later, I saw her coming out of a shop with a bag full of Rolling Stones memorabilia.  Mick Jagger showed up, then a neighborhood dog started barking & woke me up.

Don't know why I dreamed about those guys because earlier in the evening I watched part of a Grateful Dead 1974 concert on tv, & Fri night I watched part of the American Masters episode about Jimi Hendrix.

Weird, indeed

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono. That's a really cool cat!

Respected Contributor

Dreams can be so weird, that's for sure.  It was funny to read these.  Sometimes I think I'm the only one who has strange dreams but now I see I'm not alone.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have dreams like that and it always makes me mad when I can't go back to sleep to see how it ends.  I even try to "relive" the dream the next night, or when I come back to bed, hoping I can get it back and finish the story.  Never works.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."