Trusted Contributor

David Cassidy concert review

The concert was wonderful.  He looked so good and sang beautifully.   He did some of his solo songs and some Partridge Family songs.   What  a good time I hadWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: David Cassidy concert review

@newjersey wrote:

The concert was wonderful.  He looked so good and sang beautifully.   He did some of his solo songs and some Partridge Family songs.   What  a good time I hadWoman Happy

Worst thing is going to a concert and it's not what you expected.

Glad DC didn't disappoint, which made a a good time!

Esteemed Contributor

@newjersey  I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Six years ago I saw Smokey Robinson at the Morton Arboretum.  He was awesome.  70s Motown is my favorite.  Well,  I love all 70s music .

Trusted Contributor

thanx for letting us know and so glad you had a great time!😊

Trusted Contributor

What @freakygirl said!

Also glad to hear David is doing ok. If he comes anywhere close to me I think I'll get some tix.

Respected Contributor

So glad you had a good time.

Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I just watched his dad in Columbo last hour.  Always playing a bad guy....this is the second Columbo I've seen where he's been the bad guy!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I KNEW you'd have a great time.  Glad to hear that he both looked and sounded good.  Glad you had fun!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey I saw Smoky quite a while ago (maybe 8 years) and I agree that he was awesome.  He sounded exactly like his records.  His voice is so good!

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad you enjoyed his concert and I am so glad to know that he still sings wonderful! I saw him in the 70's (with my cousin), on Steel Pier in Atlantic City, NJ. I still have the pictures of him (in his white jumpsuit!). Also, I will never forget it. My cousin fainted at the concert! Not from seeing him, but because we were up front and it was so hot being surrounded by people! Anyway, my cousin and I had a huge crush on him back then :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles