Honored Contributor

I can't believe that there are those here who believe that giving a child a ridiculous name will strenghten their character...okay then the next time we see more threads about off the wall baby names I'll just remind those that it will strenghten the child's character to overcome all odds....remember Marijuana?...  

Esteemed Contributor

I am delighted to see how well the outcome was as a result of having a name as ridiculous as the one the Dr lived with all of her life.  I dread to think the outcome had it been someone who wasn't as strong and determined as Dr. Marijuana Pepsi.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

oh wow heard about this Doctor’sname on the radio yesterday. Most unusual but she loves her name and uses it with dignity .

Honored Contributor

I love the story.It says in spite of and no matter what there will be a way if there is a will.I think she knew that her name could either open doors or close them but it would be all up to her.Congratulations Dr.Marijuana Pepsi!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised she didn't name her other daughters Cocaine Coke and Morphine 7-Up.

Respected Contributor

Re: 💚Dr. Marijuana Pepsi

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I'm surprised she didn't name her other daughters Cocaine Coke and Morphine 7-Up.

Dr Hook..I got a freaky old lady named Cocaine Katie...

On the Cover of the Rolling Stone

Trusted Contributor
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Calling this woman's mother an idiot tells me much about you.