Honored Contributor

Re: Does Zulily Save You Money?.

[ Edited ]

I don't shop on Zulily.  I'm not interested in dealing with a company that doesn't refund my money.  I consider that to be equal with not allowing returns.  Same concept.  They get my money and I can't ever get it back.  I have to buy something else.

But a lot of other places save me money because if an item I see on QVC is available elsewhere, I always check other sites. Whoever has the best price gets my money.

Valued Contributor

I've ordered three items of clothing from there and have not been happy with any of them.  The last was recent.  Unknown to me, it came from China.  I think they should tell you if that is the case. Often the sizing is different from the U.S. Anyway, I guess the size 0 model made the blouse look great, but did not do anything for this larger woman.  I was able to return it, but lost the shipping and handling which was around $9.00. 

That said, I have ordered other things from there that have been just fine.  I just now stick with things that are not actual clothing.  Recently I ordered an adorable Halloween witch scarf (the body drapes over you) for around $17.00.  Same scarf was at Amazon for $25.  I used the refund I got for the blouse toward the scarf. Woman Happy

I bought a comforter set there that was very nice, and several pictures. I think if you order something, you get free shipping for the next item if you buy it within a certain time frame.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't shop on Zulily.  I'm not interested in dealing with a company that doesn't refund my money.  I consider that to be equal with not allowing returns.  Same concept.  They get my money and I can't ever get it back.  I have to buy something else.

But a lot of other places save me money because if an item I see on QVC is available elsewhere, I always check other sites. Whoever has the best price gets my money.

@Lipstickdiva

When I've had a return, I was offered either a PayPal credit (original payment form) or a Zulily credit. If I chose the latter, I was given an extra $5 credit.

Respected Contributor

I;ve ordered quite a bit from them and find the prices pretty reasonable. Items in stock are shipped pretty fast but a lot is shipped from China or elsewhere and takes a long time to receive. One shipment was totally lost in transit but they credited my acct.

Regular Contributor

I adore Zulily!  I have gotten some great tops, some jewelry and art work for my son's room.  I have been happy with the quality and styles.  I love that I don't see myself coming and going in the tops and always have people ask me where I got them.  

I do not like their return policy. I was forced into using their return label for $8.95 and they would only credit my account for the remainder. Since the item didn't really cost that much, I thought that amount for shipping was outrageous.  I will now only purchase items which I know I will keep.  Lesson learned.