Respected Contributor

Re: Does Zulily Save You Money?.

[ Edited ]

You can get some good deals on Zulily which is somehow associated with QVC as part of the Qurate retail group hence why some of QVC's vendors appear on Zulily. I see Laura Geller items, Josie Maran items but they are limited but the prices are good. The only thing that really stands out to me is the shipping. Don't expect your order for 2-3 weeks. So if you are careful you may be able to get some good deals.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy clothing or shoes online.

I do look at Zulily and the only time I did by clothing from them was to order some expensive Under Armor men's underwear that I'd bought lots of other places in the past. The price was like 50% off of what I usually had to pay, but the product was like getting seconds. The material of the waistband was not good quality and overall, it was really no deal for the quality of the product. 

So based on that one experience, I've never ordered again. I do look at especially their home and holiday decor, and while there are a lot of cute things, I feel I can find the same quality of imported goods in similar styles at places like Hobby Lobby, and  see what I'm getting before I buy.

Respected Contributor

I sure don't understand why someone would say shipping is $$ at Zulily.

You buy one item, it's generally $5.95 and the rest of the day, your shipping is free.

I sure wouldn't load my cart up or buy multiples of something, just place one order with the cheapest item, then place additional orders for free shipping.

You do need to take note if a return on that item is acceptable but I tend to purchase items I don't think I want to "try" rather than I know will fit.

Got a great pair of New Balance shoes for $29.99 that would of cost me over $80.  Great find on furniture covers, bought of the comforters for $12 and change.  In reality, I think I got some really good deals and nice stuff from Zulily...will look everyday.

Respected Contributor

you bet I save money at Zulilly! they dont always have my size and color..So what?  i cannot buy everything there, but the things I do have been SO much cheaper! and their little kids clothes and shoes are great deals- Their kithcen ware and  lots of other things can be great bargains too..

I was surprised when I got a message fromthem saying that wothing I ordered was now out of stock and they couldnt sed it- but they gave me a $10 merchandise credit!! Wow! WHO does that?

Honored Contributor

Most of the stuff I have seen on their website said no returns so I didn't purchase. I did buy a ruana their which was very nice and the sizing wasn't an issue so I bought it. You just have to pick and choose wisely.
Esteemed Contributor

Love them.  It saves me money all the time on items I buy.  Problem they are TOO GOOD and I tend to overbuy.  Great customer service   

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

Shipping is usually $$ and no returns.  If you see something be sure you're familliar with the brand and quality.

I've gotten some horrible jewelry that wasn't worth the shipping cost.  I've also picked up. a few cute sweaters and a great puffer vest for winter.

Shop very carefully. 

@Jtdmum.  Shipping of course is paid only on your first item in a 24 hour period or Fri. - Sun. Weekends, so you can buy a pile of stuff for say $5.95.

Zulily does take returns on most items.  Each item specifies whether it is returnable.

I've gotten some nice earrings but I just select sterling silver and note the size.

I don't buy clothing unless it's a brand with which I'm familiar. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Overall, I don't find their markdowns earth shattering. I will occasionally find something at what I consider a very good price, but just as often I can find the same item elsewhere for less.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Most of the stuff I have seen on their website said no returns so I didn't purchase. I did buy a ruana their which was very nice and the sizing wasn't an issue so I bought it. You just have to pick and choose wisely.

@lovesrecess.   Check back again; most items are now returnable.  Each thing will specify.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

When you return do you get refund on credit card or does Zuilly apply credit for your future purchases