Super Contributor

Does QVC price match a lower price the way HSN does?

I know HSN willl price match a lower price in 30 days of purchase.I have never heard this at the Q. Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Does QVC price match a lower price the way HSN does?

@cozyseeker   I hadn't heard either place would do this.  It would sure be nice if they did though.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker.  Yes, QVC has the same policy.  Once the item has shipped, you can request a price adjustment within 30 days of purchase. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@cozyseeker,  if you are referring to an item offered by QVC being priced lower within 30 days of the date you purchased the item then yes, call CS and request a refund for the difference.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Why , of course. I've received many a charge back to my credit card. Takes few days to show up, but, it gets there.

Honored Contributor

I have received many of these credits from HSN, I dont buy from the Q any longer, been a long time. 

Honored Contributor

I have heard that both do that but I have no personal experience with it.  I buy a lot of things from both HSN and QVC but I don't stalk my purchases so I have no way of knowing if or when prices go down.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I have heard that both do that but I have no personal experience with it.  I buy a lot of things from both HSN and QVC but I don't stalk my purchases so I have no way of knowing if or when prices go down.  

Always a good idea to stalk your purchases for 30 days after you buy them, quite often prices go down and you are entitled to sale benefit crdeit, happens quite a lot with HSN.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No. They wouldn't even match HSN's price on two pair of shoes I was buying. If you mean will they give you credit for their own lower price after you paid more; yes they will do that. Call Custtomer Service. They are very good about this.