Super Contributor

Do you think the media should stop showing this "John" Guy?

I know he's been identified, but for days his pic and the story have been all over the TV and Internet news. I think it will only serve to call more attention to them.

Regular Contributor

Re: Do you think the media should stop showing this ""John"" Guy?

YES!!! I am sick of seeing him!

Super Contributor

I am sick of seeing his evil face and images Especially the one of him holding that knife. It's a real life nightmare that haunts me just looking at that face. So now the face has a name and the press can't wait to tell us all about his life, his studies, his friends, etc. I'm sure there are some little girls somewhere finding all of this enticing and glamorous.

Honored Contributor

They say that now he has been pictured wearing a Pirates ball cap, soccer uniform, etc. - he's not quite the big bad scary guy hiding behind the mask.

He's just a young deluded English fellow in his 20s who will soon be caught or killed outright.

A Middle East expert was on TV over the weekend and said that if he becomes a liability to ISIS (drawing too many people searching for him - with a bounty on his head) THEY will kill him themselves!

So the more pictures the better...there are a lot of guys who would turn in their mother and sister for a bounty there...the hunt is really on now.

Super Contributor

Oh he's scary enough because he was able to decapitate another human being with his bare hands without batting an eyelash.

I believe they will kill him now that he has been exposed.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess we could look at it like this will only cause more people to join but I prefer to look at it in the way that with just a video of him covered up because of his cowardice they still tracked him down and identified him. Maybe a lesson to those hoping or actively trying to do the same thing thinking they will remain anonymous. Maybe if they don't care enough about their own fate it will stop and cause them to think about their family's fate they leave behind when they do this.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Autumn in NY said:

Oh he's scary enough because he was able to decapitate another human being with his bare hands without batting an eyelash.

I believe they will kill him now that he has been exposed.

THEY will cut his head off next.

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 terrier3 said:

- he's not quite the big bad scary guy hiding behind the mask.

He's just a young deluded English fellow in his 20s

You sound like you'd sit down and break bread with him.....would you?

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Lucky charm said:
On 3/2/2015 terrier3 said:

- he's not quite the big bad scary guy hiding behind the mask.

He's just a young deluded English fellow in his 20s

You sound like you'd sit down and break bread with him.....would you?

No...he's a horrible, despicable, misguided person who will soon be killed...probably by his own buddies.

The point is that he almost looks silly wearing his Pirates cap...he doesn't look like "death to the infidels" dressed in a MLB hat! The videos were edited to make him look as big and bad as possible - to bring in guys who want to be just like him.

Showing him in his English soccer outfit demystifies him (or so the experts said on TV).

Esteemed Contributor

I say NO! He's as good as dead now. It's also a good thing to let everyone who will watch and know that all those bad guy credents will be found out, hunted down, and done away with.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust