Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Like Your Driver's License Photo?

Similar to my drivers license pix, had to renew my badge at O'Hare, Ugh, back at the office I was really lamenting how bad it was, they all said, oh no, so & so's is the worse ever, I then showed mine, everyone went silent & walked away
Respected Contributor

Heck no! I sat in the Secretary of State's office (that's the Michigan version of the DMV) for almost TWO HOURS waiting my turn for what took less than 2 minutes. I look ticked off, and I most certainly was. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

No, because it's me 112 pounds ago. I renew later this year so I'm looking forward to a new picture and listing the correct weight!

Good for you @gidgetgh, that is great!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Everytime I get a new photo license,  I like the one I had before that one better.  I am always five years younger in the older one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 Heck NO, I do not care who takes the picture, I always look like I should be in a FBI  "Most Wanted" picture!

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal Mine too!

Trusted Contributor

No I dont like my Drivers License photo as I look like I had been on a week drunk LOLOL. Makes me laugh though so is all good. Haaaa! My husbands' pic looks terrible as he could be on FBI most wanted list...Him being Lebanese he looks like Ahmed looking for a jihad he says LOL. We have a good laugh over his pic. Maybe next time he will show his really awesome smile? LOL

Respected Contributor

Ugh, no.  When the guy standing beside me saw it, he said, "Wow, you sure look mean."  I rarely take good close up pictures, except may-be when I was about 21.  I wish our DMV would get better camera,  I don't see too many drivers' license pictures in PA that look.

Honored Contributor

Never! I always look like a corpse.  Worse picture ever!

Super Contributor

I think they put a filter on the cameras to make them the worst pictures