Esteemed Contributor

I don't do wait list.  I figure I really don't need the item and it  has crossed my mind that it may be returns rather than the Q receiving more inventory, just my feeling about it.  

Honored Contributor

No waitlist for me! I am afraid I will get a USED item!

Esteemed Contributor

Most items that  I order  that are on Waitlist , either  QVC  cancels them or after two  1/2 weeks , I usually cancel the item myself .

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 I'm sorta like you about it being meant to be if you get the item.  But, I'm also disappointed when I get put on waitlist.  I must've been lucky because I have always gotten any item I have bought on waitlist, but that's only 3 or 4 items over my entire time of ordering with QVC and HSN.  

@Kachina624 Waitlist automatically expires after a certain amount of time, I think 45 days?  Not a big deal to me if they contact me or not.  I figure I can always check my order status.  I did wait all summer for a gardening item from HSN, but it wasn't waitlisted.  It apparently was still on the boat when I ordered it, so they never canceled it and they finally sent it about a month and a half ago. 

Occasional Contributor

Been on waitlist for an item for weeks and now I see it's back in stock but I'm still not getting it!  hmmmm

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote

@Kachina624 Waitlist automatically expires after a certain amount of time, I think 45 days?  Not a big deal to me if they contact me or not.  I figure I can always check my order status.  I did wait all summer for a gardening item from HSN, but it wasn't waitlisted.  It apparently was still on the boat when I ordered it, so they never canceled it and they finally sent it about a month and a half ago. 

@Icegoddess    Fine except mine have disappeared in a lot less than 45 days.  One day you suddenly realize you are no longer on wautlist.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Haven't done the waitlist much ----I think I did at JTV and got a notice the item I wanted was in stock within a very short time--the other times--I canceled after awhile as I never got a notice even after months. This was on the Q of course---don't do that anymore.

Honored Contributor

I have been on a wait list many times and I don't mind at all.  There's nothing that I must have today.

Honored Contributor

@meallen616  - I've never received a used item after being on a wait list.

Trusted Contributor

It depends on how much I really want this item, I have been fortunate to only have to wait a week or two before it ships out, not too bad.