Honored Contributor

Do you like to be waitlisted for an item or if it sells out do you just skip it? I like being on waitlist because I feel I am very impulsive ordering things I don't need, but saw and thought I had to have it. Going on waitlist gives me time to think about the purchase and also read reviews. I have cancelled items because of negative reviews ( I just did). It saves me the trouble and cost of returning an item (I trust and value the reviews left by shoppers). 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

I've had some WWC pants waitlist since late July.  Price is really low.

Not a big deal ... I don't need the pants so I doesn't matter whether or not I ever get them.  

Honored Contributor

No....won't use it.

Super Contributor

Did waitlist once & QVC wound up cancelling since the item wasn't available -  I'm not inclined to give waitlist another try. 

Esteemed Contributor

If I really want the item....I am wiling to wait

Honored Contributor

All too often lately, I sign up for a waitlisted item and wait and wait.  Then one day I discover it has disappeared from my order status list, cancelled I assume.  QVC doesn't have the courtesy to even notify us that they're unable to fulfill the order.  They used to do that but no longer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I actually kind of like waitlist, unless of course, it's an item I NEED which honestly, rarely happens with QVC. But in my logical thinking and to justify a purchase, if it's waitlisted and I eventually receive it then it was meant to be. If not, I was not suppose to have it. And like others stated, gives me a chance to check into the item further, price check elsewhere and read reviews. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Like Waitlist

[ Edited ]

Only if I really,really want the item.

Respected Contributor

I don't use waitlist because I think that the probability of me receiving someone's return is likely to happen.

Honored Contributor

I never do wait list.  In all my 30 plus years with QVC, I have never sat on the wait list for anything.  If I can't buy it now, I don't want it.