Respected Contributor

I do have vivid dreams which at times can be very scary.   One of the medications that I am on is most likely the culprit.    I've spoken to my doctor about them and he has said if they become too much of a problem he can try a different medication.   I am doing so well on it that I am hesitant to change.   The dreams are more of a nuisance than a serious problem at this time.

I took an early retirement and even though I haven't been at my job in a few years I still have dreams about my previous position.   Usually it involves having to complete a job and I run out of time and the project just falls apart.   Even when I wake up it takes a few seconds for me to realize that I know longer have to worry about that job.    

I really enjoyed my job while I was working but when I got the chance to retire I didn't have to think twice about it.   

Super Contributor

Ive had nightmares since I was a kid.  I sleep walked too!  2 grandaughters and a great granddaughter also have them, so I dont know if this can be gemetic.  Ive noticed I get more of them under stress, as I am at present.  Sometimes they are less frightening, but so mixed up, Im exhausted when I wake up.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am cursed for sure, as I never dream - I just have nightmares.  It's simply dreadful!

Some night it would be wonderful to have a nice dream...

Esteemed Contributor

Not too many nightmares, but I do remember dreams quite often and wonder what the heck they mean.  I also have some repeating dreams on occasion.  

Honored Contributor

Actually, I just had one last night....it was frightening 

In the dream I  guess was selling something ( online?)and a person came to my house to buy it.  

A young lady.....she came into my house  and I walked into another room....and when I turned around she had a gun pointed at me.

I said  " you are not going to kill me are you?"

I woke myself up as I did not like the dream and where it was headed. 

odd...🤔