Trusted Contributor

Re: Direct Deposit Stimulus check!

Status 3/20 indicated mine would be mailed 3/26. I received the check today 3/23. As I said in an earlier post: no rhyme or reason. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Any more lucky folks got theirs or know when they will get ?

We, of course, have not heard nothing.

@SharkE  We are still waiting too.....

Super Contributor

Nothing here either! Just crickets! lol

Regular Contributor

I thought it was suppose to be 1400   I got 600

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing here yet either...

Site says we are supposed to get one Direct Deposit....but they have no date.

Everyone else I know has received their checks.....I don't know why there is a hold up this time....

Super Contributor

just checked the payment site, I either do not qualify or no payment information it says

I am Retired  Single,  do not work got the last 2  on site  S.checks it says I need to file income tax for 2020.

tax tried 2 sites to file , does not go thru what do I need to do ? any advice?

Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

@Ttownlady wrote:

just checked the payment site, I either do not qualify or no payment information it says

I am Retired  Single,  do not work got the last 2  on site  S.checks it says I need to file income tax for 2020.

Thank you in advance.

I got the same message.  I assumed we would not get a check this time,but I just ate my words.  I just rechecked it again and....we got a deposit!   (along with a notification about a letter) I am shocked!  We never gave the IRS our checking account. The last two we got was a debit card & a check.  But the IRS has fingers everywhere.  they know everything. They certainly got their information!

@Ttownlady Check the porthole again later. We had gotten the same message as you did (earlier)  We just got the deposit today.   

Honored Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

I thought it was suppose to be 1400   I got 600

That sounds like the 2nd check. It was 600.

3rd one that we're all waiting on is 1400.

@Razzle dazzle1234 

Contributor

Do you think it is safe to check on the IRS site?  I don't usually give out my SS# to anyone on the internest and I am alittle hesitant. Your opinion?

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Ttownlady wrote:

Thank you in advance.

I got the same message.  I assumed we would not get a check this time,but I just ate my words.  I just rechecked it again and....we got a deposit!   (along with a notification about a letter) I am shocked!  We never gave the IRS our checking account. The last two we got was a debit card & a check.  But the IRS has fingers everywhere.  they know everything. They certainly got their information!

@Ttownlady Check the porthole again later. We had gotten the same message as you did (earlier)  We just got the deposit today.   

LOL I knew you all thinking by not giving them your bank information didn't mean nothing. Bet your husband is fuming. Anyway, congrats !