Super Contributor

Direct Deposit Stimulus check!

[ Edited ]

Hi I am just wondering if everyone has received their stimulus check? I haven't and it would have been direct deposit. I saw many people the other day that said they got it. I have been watching and nothing for me....lol. I feel like the kid with coal in their stocking! Thanks in advance 

Honored Contributor

Re: Direct Deposit Stimulus check!

@LillyandHobo This happend with the previous two payments. They don't all go out at the same time. People get them on an irregular basis.

This comes up everytime and it's been in the news that these payments are staggerd.

Super Contributor

Thanks I hadn't seen anything on the news! I appreciate your answer! 

Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo You are welcome. It's easy for us to get impatient when waiting for these, I know.

Trusted Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Hi I am just wondering if everyone has received their stimulus check? I haven't and it would have been direct deposit. I saw many people the other day that said they got it. I have been watching and nothing for me....lol. I feel like the kid with coal in their stocking! Thanks in advance 

@LillyandHobo   Did you check the IRS website...Get My Payment ?   I entered my info and they gave me a deposit date.  It was right on time.  

Honored Contributor

Ours is showing in our account.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LillyandHobo 

We and other family members had ours direct deposited last Wednesday.

You can go on the IRS.gov website and click on 'Get my payment' under 'Economic Impact payments'.

We did that last Monday and it told us that we would receive it by Wednesday 3/17 and we did.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I was getting a message of “payment status not available”. This morning we have a date next week for direct deposit. I wouldn’t be concerned at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope - nothing received here.  CPA hasn't given me the verdict of what I'll owe - so haven't filed yet.

Read on one News website - this can be a factor.  

Direct Deposit first time - a check for the second.   ???

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@LillyandHobo 

We and other family members had ours direct deposited last Wednesday.

You can go on the IRS.gov website and click on 'Get my payment' under 'Economic Impact payments'.

We did that last Monday and it told us that we would receive it by Wednesday 3/17 and we did.

Me too.